Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

WeltonTrust - weltontrust.com

Weltontrust.com weekly newsletter

Admin's News Letter Update October 1, 2011 3:24 PM GMT + 8 (Saturday)

Dear investors and friends,

As usually I'm glad to update you on our recent developments and progress.

We had the pleasure of meeting some of you in person this week. I

think our London investor meeting was a great success. Twenty nine

of our investors have been able to allocate some time and arrive to

meet our management. We had a general meeting and profound one-to-one

conversations with our personal managers. No questions left

unattended, substantial amount of new investment was agreed upon. As

I wrote in my last newsletter we are planning a more general

investment conference now, to which all our investors, current and

prospective, will be invited. Now, having a successful London meeting,

we are sure that such events are of great profit to both us and our

investors.

Also I'd like to mention that we sent to another one hundred of our

investors the invitation for the Bonus plan, so please check your

inbox. We accept new investors in this plan based mostly on their

activity and feedback. So it always makes sense to be an active member

of our program in some way. It can be your proposals about improving

our program, active referral work, and so on. We are happy to interact

with you and to encourage your cooperation.

there have been very good votes till date and many people believe that these traders are real,

of course there is no update on their official blog since last July, when they announced of summer bonus,

no problem with the payment system and the program has ACTIVE status on all monitors listing this one for 219 days so far.

well, this has been quite good hyip so far for around seven months, but the site's rank in Alexa is just 76,054, which seems to be not much famous yet, this site lost 11% of it's traffic in last three months, 3% of it in one month but surprisingly the traffic increased by 40% in last week, hope it will keep getting support from investors.

definitely this program will complete three hundred days paying for another two months successfully,

this one has already celebrated reaching two hundred days so far and it's now 227 days online to be exact,

and will soon reach the milestone of three hundred days easily, if they continue to get the same support from investors and stay active like this.

• 3 weeks later...

well, this program's status on GoldPoll has been recently moved to PROBLEM !

there have been selective payments, I guess, since few investors posted complaints regarding their pending payments with log in details to the monitor admin and those were verified as well, still some small investors getting paid as usual.

I had a little problem with my withdraw in this site on last Sunday. I contacted the admin. He claimed that there was problem with AP and will process the payment shortly. However, it was pending over 72 hours and no further reply for latter e-mail. So I issued a bad vote in GP that has been verified. The status had changed to "problem" for several days.

Via GP cares campaign program, Jeff helped me communicate with the admin from weltontrust and I finally got pay after 6 days. It was a little bit late but I am still satiesfied. I also received an e-mail from the weltontrust admin, stating only positive relation in the future. I issued good vote and e-mail Jeff to remove the bad vote. Now its status has changed back to "paying". It has come to a mutually beneficial result.

@1860strongboy

so it was you that posted bad vote, for not getting paid from this program, well, I have noticed that the monitor GoldPoll has moved the status of this site back to PAYING ! so those investors that had problem with AP withdrawals got their issue fixed now, that is glad to hear that there is no more issues with payments in this program.