Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How long have you been earning with Forex?

hexeduser

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you guys tried the PAMM system. It is where you let other traders handle your money and pay a small percentage of your earnings. In that way you wont be worrying too much about forex and you can do some of your online earning thingy

Although this is not proper thread of discuss what you discussing but i am saying there is no gurantee if you depost through pamm system you will earn money and there is great probability to lost all your money if pamm trader do mistake and in my experience others lost money in this system but definitley it will profitable if select good traders.

How long have you been earning with Forex?

I know and join forex since 5 or 6 month ago and active learn and practice since beginning. for first and second deposit, I have loss and get margin call. but the third deposit still survive till now and generate some good profit per day. forex is not easy and risky but we can reduce it by always learn and make our trading still improve.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@indieover

Yes, that is hard to make profits in forex. We must learn and train in long time to know how is the right and the most profitable strategy

to make profits in forex with our own method and our own style. Each trader has different method and style how to make profit well so

we must train by ourselves too.

I am still try my skill in forex demo account, my some friends were working in forex and from that experience i got interest in that field, i have seen some days give good result to them and sometime were not in favor of them but so for i have seen its a good place to earn if you are a risk lover.

Being scared of losing your money is really a negative thing for a forex beginner. Once you are afraid, then you will lose too much or even get a margin call in your account.

Yes its true but i think as a beginner eveyone will lost money and we need lesson from it and next time also loss than have to learn more but never give up. although lossing and lossing make newbie afraid but if some trade are win trade that give confidence too. so we keep forex if some loss too.

I have'nt yet made any considerable investment yet in forex just was trying my hands on a 5$ bonus and 1$ deposit which i withdrawn already and now i have 8$ balance from which 3$ are withdrawable, reason for slow earning is i dont book my trades in loss and some time i have to hold them for several days for my price to come.

• 2 weeks later...

@ Indieover, if you lost in forex, you will simply bear the pain and continue trading because forex is much more profitable than the paid to post that we do on the internet. You failed because of the knowledge you lack so do not give up, try your best to learn more and you will excell.

@chuna

We must have good risk management so when we lost in forex, we won't be stressful because we have limited our losses.

In forex, we can't win 100%, sometimes we will suffer some losses but we must make sure if our profit will be higher in percentage

than our losses. That was the most important.

@indieover

that was right. Money management is very important in forex because we must realize if there must be a risk of losing although we are expert in trading

and we knew much about a condition. In forex, anything can happen because there are many conditions which can't be predicted like disasters, wars,

and another unpredictable condition. Because of that, to limit our loss we used risk management.

• 5 months later...