Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How much capital that you used in trading?

Each trader will have different amount of capital that he used in forex market. If you, how much capital that you will use in forex market?

I ever read that lower capital will be more risky because it could hold only small pips in movement of market. So how much minimum capital

that you suggested to use?

• Downvote 1

Each trader will have different amount of capital that he used in forex market. If you, how much capital that you will use in forex market?

I ever read that lower capital will be more risky because it could hold only small pips in movement of market. So how much minimum capital

that you suggested to use?

I think there is no limitation of initial deposit. because as a newbie its better to trade with small amount like $10 or $5 .i first trade with $10 when was newbie but lost all and now trading with more $100 . and think its upto urs and your confidence but i think it never to do high volume with small amount.

@nikhil

For traders who has moved from demo account to real account, that was okay to use only $10 as capital. It will be used as trial their

psychology in real account. But for senior trader, I think the minimum capital is about $50 so it will be less risk and also our profit will

be good amount.

@nikhil

For traders who has moved from demo account to real account, that was okay to use only $10 as capital. It will be used as trial their

psychology in real account. But for senior trader, I think the minimum capital is about $50 so it will be less risk and also our profit will

be good amount.

yes i also think and said for newbie trader this amount but for senior and experience trader this $50 will be more than $100 and there is less probability to loss and probability to make it double or more .actually big amount help us make more money and obviously it not for newbie trader .

@Nikhil

Yes, I ever read that higher amount of bucks will make us easier to get some profits but still we must have good money management

to control our trading so we won't do trading with risk of losng which we can afford to accept. I think 100 dollars is enough as our

capital to get good profit. If we could gain 1% daily, it gave us 1 dollar daily and that is good enough for me.

@Nikhil

Yes, we must control our emotion. Many traders couldn't be patient and they thought that 1% daily is too few and they wanted

to get higher. It's okay to improve our target, nothing wrong with that but we must use more strict in money management too

so we won't take loss more than we could afford to accept. That will make us stressful if we risked too much than our risk management.

@silenteyes

I think that was too much to get 10% of our balance as our target profit and that is too risky for me. I don't know if another trader could do that

but I never did that in my trading. I prefer to risk in low amount although I will get low profit too. I am not too good in trading yet so I didn't have

any courages to risk too much of my capital.

@andry777 i think you are correct when you have no so much faith to yourself and i also same as you . still have to big faith to myself and for this not taking more risk because it become sometime horrible which i faced 3 time. so after that always lokking for small profit and never big loss.

@Nikhil

Yes, confident is good but we must be careful to our psychology so we won't be overconfident because that can make us

suffer big loss in few minutes. I ever experienced that, because of that I never risked too much in my account. I prefer to

risk low and earn only low profit but consistent.

@Boniez

I think that will be more risky if you invested too few amount of capital because with higher amount of capital, that will be easier to trade.

But that will happen for traders who ever trade, if you are newbie, that will be better to test your trading with low amount of capital first.

@Boniez

I think that will be more risky if you invested too few amount of capital because with higher amount of capital, that will be easier to trade.

But that will happen for traders who ever trade, if you are newbie, that will be better to test your trading with low amount of capital first.

you're right, it is very dangerous and risk, but I think it is an effective way ...

for me demo account is only used as an introductory platform, because of course, we do not quite understand all the components of the platform when it first joined in forex, right?

therefore I'm using a demo account. while to train psychology, I use the cent account

@Boniez

That was good to use Cents account but for some brokers, there is no cents account but micro accounts. It's similiar too :)

Demo account is good to train us so we could familiar to use platform in that broker. Besides, we could make plan with demo

account first before we used real account to realize the plan.

Yes it good idea to use cent or micro account beside when practising in demo account and i think it will help us more to concentrate when it real money although in less amount .anyway before i also use this cent account in forexcent which help me more to understand forex.

@andry777 all is correct about cent or micro account but trully saying its better for newbie but who already trade with bigger capital he never concentrate with this account which i cannot . anyway its great idea to trade in cent account of newbie beside demo trading.

@Nikhil

Yes, we could start slowly but sure to improve our capitals so our psychology will be built slowly but sure too.

We must learn how to trade with lower capitals before we could trade with higher capital but we shouldn't be too afraid

to use higher lot size and higher capitals.

I used to trade with about 66 dollars in the past, now i have worked very hard in the ptp business to fund my forex trading account to 300 dollars. Now i have discovered the true secret of forex trading, you must have a very large sum in order to take more risks and make more money.

I used to trade with about 66 dollars in the past, now i have worked very hard in the ptp business to fund my forex trading account to 300 dollars. Now i have discovered the true secret of forex trading, you must have a very large sum in order to take more risks and make more money.

i think your target is very good for trade when its $300. but for me i am trading now with more $100 and trying to increase it without withdraw profit and for fund of my forex account i am trying to post in some forex forum which giving good amount of money for trade.

@Nikhil

Wow that was nice if you could trade with 300 dollars. If you could get 1% everyday as your profit, that will become 90 dollars monthly. That was good enough

as additional earning from forex. I think that was not good idea to compounding without withdraw it. It's better to give percentages so if somethine happened which

is out of our control, at least we still gained some bucks from our hard working.

In forex trading, the capital that you use depends on how expert you are already in trading.

If you're still a beginner/newbie in the world of forex, then it's recommended that you use first a demo account.

I'm not sure though, but I've seen in other blogs and forums that if you're using a demo account, you only

need to give out a little of your capital. You still lose, but not that much compared in using a real account.

Like what others are saying, only invest what you can afford to lose.

In forex trading, the capital that you use depends on how expert you are already in trading.

If you're still a beginner/newbie in the world of forex, then it's recommended that you use first a demo account.

I'm not sure though, but I've seen in other blogs and forums that if you're using a demo account, you only

need to give out a little of your capital. You still lose, but not that much compared in using a real account.

Like what others are saying, only invest what you can afford to lose.

yes its ture as a newbie first have to trade in demo for gaining knowledge and after its better to trade with small capital in real to test skill and what we learn in demo and after getting more confidence than its better to trade with high amount.