Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How much capital that you used in trading?

The higher the capital the more profits we will be earning and that is the one secret of forex but most of the traders will be investing less capital and will be loosing there money capital with in a very short period of time so the more investment the more returns .

I'm now in the 2,000 dollars mark. I hope I can make good income using this capital. So far I'm happy that I'm earning good but I'm hoping that I can increase my capital to 5,000 dollars. If I can increase my capital to 5,000 dollars and earn 500 dollars a month then for me that is a good earning already. That's is my goal and my target earnings in here and that's what I'm hoping to achieve right now.

• Upvote 1

The higher the capital the more profits we will be earning and that is the one secret of forex but most of the traders will be investing less capital and will be loosing there money capital with in a very short period of time so the more investment the more returns .

Well, the more capital and skills you have can be more profitable for you than someone who has less capital for sure. The issue of traders that are investing less in forex is not necessarily because they want to because it also depends on circumstances where some people cannot afford to invest more or are still learning.

Right now I have 2,000 dollars capital and I'm hoping that I can maintain and sustain it this year. I also plan to reach 5,000 dollars capital. So far I earn minimal in forex trading. But for me that is much better than having loses each month. That's why its best that we can make good income in forex trading. It does not matter if I make money or loss money what is important is that I'm earning.

I think to me choosing the amount you want to input into forex requires a lot of thinking and the first question that individual should be asking himself or herself is who am i???Am i a newbie or a professional???A newbie should only be putting what he or she could afford to lose which is a minimal amount while a professional could go extra miles.

It does not really matter how much you want to start up for trading, some people do have that mentality that investing huge capital is the surest way to make money but it dont seem to happen that way. Just like someone said earlier before you just have to go in with what you can afford to win/lose, also if you set a plan then you should just stick according to the plan.

It does not really matter how much you want to start up for trading, some people do have that mentality that investing huge capital is the surest way to make money but it dont seem to happen that way. Just like someone said earlier before you just have to go in with what you can afford to win/lose, also if you set a plan then you should just stick according to the plan.

Actually i never use to trade with a huge capitals and now a days i am investing my own money before i use to work in some forums and getting the bonus and making use of that bonus . now a days there are many people who are working in the forex forums and making some good bonus and trying to get bonus in there trading account and making trading .

Right now I'm trying to maintain the 2,000 dollars balance. I want to reach 2,500 balance but its seems I have hard time doing that right now. I hope I can reach 5,000 balance this year. That's actually my goal for this year. But that's still remain to be seen right now. I hope I can make good income but if not then I will just going to end up losing some opportunities.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually here if we really understand trading on forex here, how much ever capital money we want to invest here, the risk on the forex is the same. It is also depending on how many lot we want to do on each transaction here. If we have big capital, but, we trade on huge lots, it is the same thing

Now a days i am just working in some forex forums and trying to get bonus in the forum and using that bonus to trade and that is really a very good way for me to gain some profits with forex . i am sure that it is really a best way to have a trade if we are out of funds most of the times .

I'm down to 1,000 dollars capital right now. I incur some loses of my profits but I still end up withdrawing about 300 dollars profit. I'm hoping that I can reach 2,000 dollars capital but I know its hard to reach that much capital if I'm only going to rely on my posting power. I'm hoping that I will going to invest money in forex to increase my capital. But same time I'm afraid to take risk.

Sometimes you have to to make do with what you have available to you to use to trade. If you are patient though there are ways that you can use to generate capital without having to use your own funds as provided by a couple of forex bonus. Then you will have decent funds to trade with as your capital.

I started trading with $35. It's free capital, i get it from posting in forum which sponsored my broker. And with that capital, i can trade until this time with my broker, InstaForex. I get profit little by little, although i ever get loss too, but it's not a problem for me. Forex is a business, and there are loss and profit.

I'm trying to trade off of armada markets with an initial capital of 15 euro free as a welcome account

of course it is a very good thing if we can trade forex with no deposit bonus that we get from a particular broker and we can use it well to make a profit and also we will not experience losses if the trade we did experience a margin call

In my opinion for a newbie traders it is quite good to trade with $100 or $200 of capital on dollars account and At least $50 with cents account . so they can make safe there capital and as well they can be in a safe side by trading . This will be really a good capital that can provide you with a very good profits .

50 dollars in a cent account I this is also good enough to have regular trading account. Since, we can have here target of 1-2 dollars profit. Since the percentage of it to our capital is just small. And therefore, we only implement low risk. But of course, we have our options for this matter, we should think carefully of our take profit or stop loss or a way to have risk management.

If I have 50 dollars capital I prefer to target 5 dollars to 10 dollars profit each month. Thats the average earning that I want to earn in forex trading 10 to 20% profit each month. I know to some its high but what I read in a blog and I don't know if its credible or not that the average forex trader earn 40 to 60% profit a month. I know I can't do it in real account. I have doubled my money in demo account in three days but I never earned 40% a month not even once in real account.

I have maintain 1,000 dollars capital and so far I'm earning 100 dollars on average. A good 10% profit only. I'm hoping to increase my capital soon and that's why right now I decided to continue trading and continue posting in ptp forum hoping that I can earn good amount of money. I know its hard to make good income and that's why we must make sure that we target profits that we can realistically reach.