Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trade without loss

skyrock

ctually there's one way for forex to work without any risk but it requires bigger amount of money and also the risk is exist actually but it is more to human error like simply open wrong position or other small mistakes. It is called carry trading, where you like hedge a position and earn money from the interest rate. The earning is small but if you use big lot size you can earn passively. But make sure when you hedge you are in profit or at least small profit like up to 10 pips for example.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone can share with their own experience? Is it possible to trade without losses or not? I am doing a research about forex and I see the correlation between trader's opinion.

What do you think?

In my experience loss is part in trading, sometime loss inevitable, because trend market move dynamic and emotion each trader or psychology also has impact to trading decision, you can trying with your self during trades if will involved emotion if already start in real account

trading without loss I think is very unlikely because forex is a business that has a high risk. for that we need to be a lot to learn and practice trading well to minimize the risk properly. trading by using SL and TP will allow us to trade with a maximum

It is still possible if you ask me, because if i don't make any mistake there are some people who did that before me. Well it requires a lot of bucks as the start, around $5000 or $10000. It is called as carry trading use different broker. Well if i don't make any mistake it seems that either me or sidejob shared it here. The only error there is human's error, but the site is in indonesian language if you want just sent me PM.

Carry tradiang requires a lot of money and not all traders around the world which has chance to do that especially if you are just another newbie, your chance to try this technique is limited to the ground. Also not to mention the rate per trading is pretty low and it means our earning wouldn't be so good.

trading without loss I think is very unlikely because forex is a business that has a high risk. for that we need to be a lot to learn and practice trading well to minimize the risk properly. trading by using SL and TP will allow us to trade with a maximum

With utilizing SL and TP properly, you're able to manage the risk so you won't suffer big loss in a single trading. Be sure to use this perks with discipline.

That is well saida @novarisa, but i am sure you know there are some traders who stretch their Stop Loss andl also their Take Profit for the sake of gaining more profit or hope the price will turn its head back isn't it? So it won't help you unless you have determination to follow your RM.

• 2 months later...

Well trading without loss is practically and theoritically is possible but through unorthodox way and also if you want to apply this strategy it will require a lot of money to spend, i do recommend above $5000 and not just that your earning is practically low compared to the casual trading, you may gained few earning here and the speed is an element you should take care first.

Well trading without loss is practically and theoritically is possible but through unorthodox way and also if you want to apply this strategy it will require a lot of money to spend, i do recommend above $5000 and not just that your earning is practically low compared to the casual trading, you may gained few earning here and the speed is an element you should take care first.

You  mean that carry trading? Well that is a nice idea and to be honest it still pull my curiosity out. I want to know is that really work because theoritically it is logical, with 2 accounts in different brokers we can pull the best outcome for our trading, nonetheless this strategy has one obstacle which is fast and lower ping internet connection once you have it then you can start to practice it in demo account or even in real account.

Maybe we ever hear about trading balance, I don't know for sure why some broker not allow trader use trading balance, and also there are trader trying use hedge position to take benefit from swap fee, some pair have negative swap and positive swap, might there are trader which they use two broker with one broker use free swap and onw another use swap, and trader open trades on two broker with same pair and opposite order to take benefit from positive swap

it is very important to control emotions in forex so we should balanced with control emotions and knowledge about forex . Because without the ability to control emotions, then we will experience loss trading. Many traders fail simply because they can not control the emotions. With discipline, we can control our emotions.

It is quite risky for trader who want to be that way but i think i said it few times before there is a strategy which involved have more than one account in different broker, ex: 2 brokers = 2 accounts. Then you just do carry trading there with doing that you may lower the risk and chance of losing money is low except it is a human's error.

• 2 weeks later...

That carry trading strategy for sure don't bring much trouble to us if we know how well we can cope with the way of author share to us. It is pretty simple since it needs much more fast internet and also bigger capital, if i don't mistake the author said around $5000 for each broker, but i would go to $10000 if i must since that gives better return than less.

That carry trading strategy for sure don't bring much trouble to us if we know how well we can cope with the way of author share to us. It is pretty simple since it needs much more fast internet and also bigger capital, if i don't mistake the author said around $5000 for each broker, but i would go to $10000 if i must since that gives better return than less.

To be honest I'm not that much knowledge about carry trading. But with huge capital like that, we can manage the risks really well when it comes to carry trading.

• 2 weeks later...

It is possible at first i don't think that is possible but it is possible. Well this could be done without loss if you are careful enough and have bigger capital but let me tell you that your earning won't be that big. This involved 2 accounts in 2 different broker, you hedge yours by open a position in one broker and then in the other broker it is better if you hedge in just matter of seconds. With this you can lock your position with small loss, no loss, or even with few profits. You gain not from this profit but from overnight rate.

I think what they mean is 100% profitable trading without any loss, and it seems that sidejob said above is the same what i am thinking probably because of the same place where i and him/her gets the source. Of course lose is inevitable but for one or two trading that won't be such a big issue, after all with the trading strategy i mean here, you just need to make profit and cover the loss by that profit.

• 2 months later...

I am sorry but it’s not possible to trade without losing, so that’s why we need to make sure we learn to accept and handle losses and only then we shall see growth coming in. Right now, I am trading with FreshForex and with their features; I am ever able to work smoothly without any fear whatsoever. I love it through the Mega Rebate program and even bonus available, it’s just phenomenal!

1z6xkie.png

therefore psychology is an important factor that must be on guard following motivation, patience and mental strength are few of the factors that must be owned by a trader. see trading is a tough business at full risk analysis and, if a trader does not have a factor that can support the process of trading, I think akansulit for the trader to be able to get the maximum results

Forex trading without loss impossible.Why you promoting this dialog?Please stop it because forex market gambling market.Nobody can not give guaranty trade without loss.Hear has less chance to loss if you are over genius and if you have lot"s of ideal money.  

About you saying trading without loss is impossible, I can agree with that. But forex market is a gambling market? Strongly disagree with it. Few people treat it as gambling but that does not make it gambling market. There is a separate market for it.

About you saying trading without loss is impossible, I can agree with that. But forex market is a gambling market? Strongly disagree with it. Few people treat it as gambling but that does not make it gambling market. There is a separate market for it.

In fact, gambling and trading are different. If we treat forex trading like a gambling, we will only loss our trading fund. If we want to earn more profit, demo account also can be maximized to help us understand more about forex trading. So we will be more ready and will able to maximize our fund

It will be wrong thinking if we say that trading can be done without losing because it’s just not possible and I feel it’s embarrassing when people talk about it when it’s clearly incorrect. It just put newbies in wrong mindset because losses are common and should be taken openly, but if we think about 100% success rate then we will always have ego issues and due to that we not be able to accept or learn from mistakes. I never like that sort of attitude. I always believe we need to be ready to face losses and we must grow from it. I always have great support from my broker OctaFX using their epic rebate program where I get 50% back on all trades, so it comes very nicely for me in terms of covering for losses.