Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trade without loss

skyrock

I choose AUDUSD, i will BUY . Your earning of course not from profit or loss but from Swap Fees. Make sure the profit you get in one broker withdrawn and send it to a broker where you lose your money for balancing.

You are talking about cross broker hedging. But be careful. You may want to read the terms and conditions of swap free broker as they may decide to apply swap or certain charge to your overnight trades.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is obviously not possible for even an expert to trade without any losses at all. So it’s just about maintaining and reducing losses as much as possible. I try to do that easily and smoothly through FreshForex with their outstanding setup which counts for low spreads to high leverage, smooth trading platform and best part that actually reduces losses big time is the Rebate Program, it’s sort of ideal thing for this.

nam1ZYL.jpg

• 1 month later...

On 1/24/2016 at 12:01 PM, myregister said:

It is basically a usual forex trading or maybe you ever heard it before, it is like carry trading. Involved more than one broker, and you must have at least $10000 divide into two to $5000 and invest those divided amount into 2 brokers. With these you must hedge between 2 brokers. Eg: I choose AUDUSD, i will BUY at FXDD and SELL at FBS. With this i hedge my position using different broker. Your earning of course not from profit or loss but from Swap Fees. Make sure the profit you get in one broker withdrawn and send it to a broker where you lose your money for balancing.

Can't you see that trading with two brokers concurrently is a bit hectic, trading with FXDD and FBS at the same time, and both these trades have high spreads right!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No, this is business. You will lose and you will gain, if we get into mindset that there must be no losses, it’s wrong. It’s important for us to be realistic and don’t fear losing. It’s important to do right work and my aim is purely that. It’s benefitted a lot with broker like FreshForex. I like it and feel comfortable with their low spreads, smooth trading platform and my favourite market analysis to help set the right direction.

zwSDZhF.jpg

• 1 month later...

Empire Market is great and most trendy Deep Net Marketplace right now. Being this popular it faces the problem of nonstop Ddos attacks witch leads primary Empire Market link to be down, and alternative links too. That means that empire market need to design more and more URL and onion mirror and mirror. And the thing is that there are not many ways costumers can get a right Empire Market URLs.

That's why Empire Marketplace decided to create an official website where their users can always find legit URLs and onion mirrors, for quick enter to Empire Market. Here it is http://empiremarket-link.com make sure you using it every time you you have to enter to darknet market empire market.