Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trade without loss

skyrock

I think it would be difficult for trading without loss. Forex trading is risky and we need to understand about it. With FXB trading, I try to maximize forex analysis, indicator to help me minimize the risk. 

To understand the concept it is not really difficult thing, and i think that you can do better in few days. But the profit is lower and only depend on interest rate. You must trade with bigger lot size in order to get bigger profit, to trade with smaller lot it is not worthy and of course, with bigger lot you need bigger capital to hold the position.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the business that loss will always exist, and traders will be routine to learn where later in plunge in a trading account can be able to manage the risks properly and correctly. I also by studying in demo account and also instaforex demo contest where we stage learn to succeed in forex trading

Without loss is exist too, well at least the theory and i never try it but that make a sense as long as you have good internet connection, but the return is pretty small dude, do you want to earn smaller less than 15% in a year, minus the fee for your withdrawal and also need  bigger capital for bigger lot size so you can see the difference in you earning? if yes it is possible.

To understand the concept it is not really difficult thing, and i think that you can do better in few days. But the profit is lower and only depend on interest rate. You must trade with bigger lot size in order to get bigger profit, to trade with smaller lot it is not worthy and of course, with bigger lot you need bigger capital to hold the position.

Yeah, for trader who have huge capital, it will be easy to use bigger capital for trading. But not for beginner or trade who have small capital, like me. :D 

As a trader, we need to understand the risk and need to be able to manage our fund here. adjust with the funds and capabilities that we have. That's what I do while trading with FXB trading

A technique without loss in this case if you really able to apply it is exist, that is what trading balance called, but don't use 2 accounts in the same broker. I advise 2 different honest broker and it would be good 2 different honest brokers from different companies not from the same companies. You earning will be super low but with very low chance to lose, you can lose only because your own mistake aka human error.

• 1 month later...

Forex trading that we have to run is we to continue to learn on the run, the loss will every business it will always be there, so traders that need to continue in the level of good trading ability to profit we can be achieved consistently in real trading with instaforex

We have always heard that no risk no gain, and in each business entrepreneur has to bear risks. Without taking risk no one can earn profit in the forex market. Forex trading depends on the exchange rate of currency pairs and exchange rates depend on global economy, changes in political and economic factors. So without taking risk it is not possible to earn sufficient money as forex market is a highly volatile and competitive business area.

All business is also a risk will always exist, and traders that it is necessary to continue in the level of good ability, by learning the risks will be good we manage. and I also run the forex business with the stages in the stages of learning such as in demo accounts and demo contest instaforex where learning will be how to manage the trading profitable

• 3 weeks later...

But if you have enough capital with balance trading you can lower the risk to near 0% or even at 0%. If you are pretty cunning enough you can even grab bigger profit like 20-30 pips while still get profit from the swap you are taking from each position you hold.

Risk at 0%, i think i can not do it. Because I also still use small amount to trade in fxb trading too. I still need to learn more about forex trading to maximize my trading result, including make lower risk as you said. It's not easy but it can happen if we want to try more.

Risk at 0%, i think i can not do it. Because I also still use small amount to trade in fxb trading too. I still need to learn more about forex trading to maximize my trading result, including make lower risk as you said. It's not easy but it can happen if we want to try more.

Well, the key is concentration and big capitals. Let me tell you the earning is as low as something that mediocre traders can earn per month, it is pretty low so if you want significant earning or to be exact noticeable earning, invest bigger. Balance trading is helpful and can be done in legal way as long as you have 2 accounts in different brokers.

• 3 weeks later...

In order to run the risk forex business it will always be there, so traders try to always learn on the run so that we can better understand again the management of trading is better again, the business will never exist that instant, but forex business this must be a process in the stages of learning with the desire to achieve its benefits consistently

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the key is concentration and big capitals. Let me tell you the earning is as low as something that mediocre traders can earn per month, it is pretty low so if you want significant earning or to be exact noticeable earning, invest bigger. Balance trading is helpful and can be done in legal way as long as you have 2 accounts in different brokers.

Well I totally don't disagree with you. But everyone in this business can not have a big capital and their investment is limited assuming they are investing what they can afford to lose. And smaller investment can be turned bigger if a trader can bring positive pips.

The trader is the best where things must be run is where to always be routine in learning, forex business remind the existing risks are very large, so continue to strive in the process process in learning step by step to better understand again we will run this trading in more profitable when plunging in his real trading

the loss is already part of the business, and the trader must have suffered losses. So for that where as a trader it must continue to do the process in the learning on the run so that we can trade by being able to bring a profit easily and consistently. Learn one of the keys to success in any way

For where we run the business we must have experienced a loss, but where the disadvantages we must be able to trade better by understanding the performance of better trading. Forex business is a very big risk business, so there is no instant to run forex trading, we always continue to increase the ability of a better trading so that we can trade in a way to get maximum results

• 3 weeks later...

Where we run forex trading is the thing where the desire in can survive in its forex business that surely we always learn good and true for where we can manage this forex trading well. It takes a definite process whereby our desire to earn profits in this forex business, and I also continue to learn and learn as in a demo account and follow the demo contest instaforex for the purpose can better understand again will be a good and profitable trading management

• 2 weeks later...

very true, thrusting in a real account is not an easy thing, which is why traders will need sufficient trading skills to be more leverage in improving existing trading skills better than ever.

Where to run forex trading is certainly never easy or instant, by reminding all the risks that exist is very big, so where we continue to increase the skill maximum ability to where we can maximal also in the run forex trading with instaforex. Traffic maximal certainly we can easy to manage this trading better