Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trade without loss

skyrock

circumstances Psychological trader so is important because it will continue to get a great deal of pressure, the longer we are trading, then usually the greater the pressure, and if it is not able to control it then all trading plans will become less often due to a lack of discipline as a result of self-control bad.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes indeed as trader also need to built up better psychology trading to become success trader, and trading forex remain risky and not always as trader able making profit in trading so very difficult to making profit without loss, and in daily tradng we will trying to making best analysis to making profit but also using stop loss to manage the risk

I totally agree, it's like that. psychology has a very important role for us. In forex psychology will greatly affect the process of trading or trading results we get. therefore it is better not conduct trading activities if circumstances psychology that we had no support.

In fact during trades sometime trader making decision based on emotion, might because they look the trend seems very strong then appear desired to open trade follow the trend but they not realized if actually they already too late and only enforced to open trades based on desired and not use proper analysis often risk will higher

I will be absolutely clear on this that it is just NOT possible. If we check any experts, they will have 85-90% or slightly higher success rates, so there is really none with 100% because we are HUMAN, so we can’t be perfect. However, we can be close to that and it’s what I am with help of FreshForex with their Mega Rebate, as here I can get up to 20 USD for one lot size IF it’s lost and even on wining trades, so that really helps out.

Yes in fact impossible to making profit without loss, for me alone also still often loss because I am still not yet become expert, but if remember when able makig profit regularly a month still want to repeat again but now still difficult to making consistent profit, if occured loss hence as trader better stop trades than emotion

@radex78 Sure i know this is sound cheesy but that is the reality of foreign exchange, i am sure there is no one from us which never make any single loss like in one year for example. Even the prodigy in foreign exchange business, they will suffer the losses. The difference just in how much they suffer the losses. So if a strategy or someone try to sell something like without loss strategy, it is better to check it first maybe that is a, sorry, Stupid Strategy.

@radex78 Sure i know this is sound cheesy but that is the reality of foreign exchange, i am sure there is no one from us which never make any single loss like in one year for example. Even the prodigy in foreign exchange business, they will suffer the losses. The difference just in how much they suffer the losses. So if a strategy or someone try to sell something like without loss strategy, it is better to check it first maybe that is a, sorry, Stupid Strategy.

Often I am reading on forum about profitable ea or strategy with low loss and they said as profitable, but on below post on the thread some another member that already trying still facing with failure, so might because each trader also not always same psychology and also number capital might influenced on the end result, forex actually as simple business but if we learn dept this is included complicated business about profit and loss between fellow trader

• 2 weeks later...

There is actually strategy without losses, but the profit is relatively small. Also if you want to do this way you must have more than one broker account and bigger capital. Well you can trade with smaller capital but i don't recommend it because in a week you just like earn few cents, even with more than $5000 your earning will be like few dollars.

Some broker restrticted trader to using trading balance, I don't know why, but there are trader that trying use trading balance to get profit from swap fee which some pair has positive swap if open buy, like as audusd, there are trader using two broker one swap free and one use swap, and on swap account open buy and free swap account open sell on these pair on same time.

I don't know the reason behind that, but maybe they  want to limit our earning. But in my broker it is fine as long as you only have one account, with using the strategy which i said before you need 2 accounts on different brokers, by use different accounts you can rebalancing later, this is why i said you need big amount of money in case one of your account always or often making lose, so you can re-balancing it again with the other account which got the profit.

Forex trading is remain risky although in trading actually all trader want to making profit but in fact not all trader having ability to making money with forex and sometime facing with failure in trading or margin call account, actually there are so many worst experience which trader losing big money in forex and success in trading required good skill and experience

Yes, risky enough to make traders think twice before trade but in some cases most of those traders are blinded by the promise of foreign exchange will offer them hundred or even thousand dollars per week or month. We should know that the risk is high and trade with losses mean lesser risk which also means lower profit. The strategy i said before without any risk except human error has lower rate that most fx traders maybe got just in few round of trading but with way greater risk.

theoretacally its is a possibility to trade with no losses, but realistically its IMPOSSIBLE. i mean we will all have to deal with it, I still go through losing trades after trading hotforex for 6 years but its part of it and we live with it.

Yes might we can get mirror from our own experience so far, that making consistent profit is not easy and might we ever facing with successive loses and might margin call account, but then we learn again from our experience to make sharp trading skill with keep practice and making evaluation trades

Losses are also a part of business and i think we should learn from our mistakes and go ahead by let go these losses if we wanted to gain success in forex trading business.

Yes sometime loss in trading inevitable, but we can learn from these loss, why we facing loss and failure, might still often make same mistake like as greedy and rush in trading or we trade blindly on trading, experience if we can learn from it hence will giving valuable lesson for us

• 3 weeks later...

As my trading career, forex trading remain risky and no perfect trader that always able making profit without loss, although possible, if they having system that proven able making profit, there are system based on arbitrage trading and this is profitable systsem but very complicated and not every trader can also not all broker allowed

Forex is just like any other business that is a risk we must accept. because business and risk are two factors that can not be separated. but if the trader has a fund management and risk management particularly good, it can minimize risks.

I think no anyone trader which along their trading career they will always profit without loss, and trading with good analysis will giving higher opportunity to making profit, as trader will learn how to determine best entry and also target profit on reasonable target

Forex trading without loss is a myth and a lie. A real trader would never say that he or she never suffers loss. Everyone who trades in this market faces loss. Because nobody predict the future and hence will suffer loss at some point.

Yes impossible indeed trading forex without loss, although sometime any trader they can making profit with good result but once trades still facing loss, and here as trader will look also on drawdown trading performance, especially for investor they will need make research first before investing money on account manager