Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trade without loss

skyrock

The way that original poster said still has risk and it is either market or human error, but with the strategy which i said before the error is only human error.in my opinion forex forex trading is probably impossible to work without losses.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are a newbie forex trader and you are reading this. It is very important that you learn this as early as possible. There is no way that you will ever trade in forex without ever making losses. We all know that we have to gain experience before we can become skilled traders. it is not all about acquiring knowledge but also knowing how to apply it. This experience also comes in form of losses also. It is from this losses that you become a better trader and you have to understand that. Forex trading is a mind game. You may make accurate predictions but they will not always be accurate. The newbies are the ones that have it tough because they are not well familiarised with how forex works. Do not fear losses but use them to learn to be a better trader. 

• 2 weeks later...

We do not have confidence which is why we sometimes lose money. Whenever you trade, you have to take things out of your mind and start trading. We are trading at a loss. This is a very important part of our business and it is very important for us to be careful and trade again.

• 1 month later...

The forex market involves currencies around the world, and there are many factors that influence price movements, making it difficult to predict exchange rates. However, like other financial markets, foreign exchange is driven primarily by the forces of supply and demand, and it is important here to understand the impact that drives price volatility.  

With certainty Forex trading can’t be predicated and no one is able to control what will happen. Any time you may face loss if you don’t improve your trading skill and if you don’t use any money management. ForexChief is the broker in my trading life who is helping me in increasing my trading profit in this uncertain market by decreasing the loss. They provide different money and risk management techniques.

Loss is the most common thing in forex trading. If you want to make career in this platform you need to get used to take losses. You can not mitigate losses completely from this market as a trader. You can just minimize your losses. Those traders who have fear of losses can not make money from this market. If you can overcome your losses and make effective strategy to minimize the losses and make profit you can easily earn a lot of money from this market.

I am a trader. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They are really helpful They provide all kind of facilities to me so that I can reduce my losses as much as I can. They also help me to make profitable strategies to make profit from this market consistently. 

Loss is the most common thing in forex trading. If you want to make career in this platform you need to get used to take losses. You can not mitigate losses completely from this market as a trader. You can just minimize your losses. Those traders who have fear of losses can not make money from this market. If you can overcome your losses and make effective strategy to minimize the losses and make profit you can easily earn a lot of money from this market.

I am a trader. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They are really helpful They provide all kind of facilities to me so that I can reduce my losses as much as I can. They also help me to make profitable strategies to make profit from this market consistently. 

• 2 weeks later...