All Pips

Forex trade without loss

skyrock

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/5/2020 at 5:41 PM, Pethris said:

As for me, only experience can protect against losses and still the risk remains

I see there are two many new posters here yet trying to convince us about the losses, yet i believe that we can also use stop loss to cut our losses earlier. What do you guys suggest here..? Please enlighten us more!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For those who still dont underatnd this principle. you cannot trade without losses. There is no other way around it. There will always be risks in forex trading and we all hvae to underatand that. No matter the strategies you take, proper planning or caution you take. things will always go wrong at some point. Sometrades will work against you. It is for that reason that most people recommend that we trade with less risks. Whan trading with less risks and the trades work for or against you, you learn and acquire experience. You learn from your mistakes and you gain experience. It is from these loses that you become a better trader. After you get the hang of it you will become a skilled trader and be able to trade with less losses. You cant trade without having some losses along the way.