Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trade without loss

skyrock

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we cannot avoid loss but we can managed the risk of it. Using stop loss is one of the way to managed the risk of loss.

We cannot avoid loss? So if I made a profit and then it means I cannot avoid loss? Sure I can. By having an accurate analysis you can avoid losses and gain profit. There is actually exist a strategy without loss but as you can see the earning is more passive and just in small rate, not really worthy for someone who seeks typical profit in forex.

It’s not exactly the correct mindset to think for working without losses, as it is impossible to work without suffering from losses. So, we need to be good enough to handle it all. As that is the only way we will be able to gain and make good returns. I never fear losing because I know that’s the way through winning and with having OctaFX with me, it’s ever easier with their marvelous rebate program to help getting 50% back on all trades even if they are lost!

So far I haven't found a trader without loss, and is also the logic in a business loss orprofit is part of forex trading, a reasonable thing happening

You haven't found anyone because there is none. Trading without loss is just a myth and marketing speech. Some can show you statements but ask them for live performance then you will see nothing.

You haven't found anyone because there is none. Trading without loss is just a myth and marketing speech. Some can show you statements but ask them for live performance then you will see nothing.

Well if you consider carry trading technique or what some people refer as trading balance then you miss it. There is actually a chance to lose but that is more like human error. Something like wrong click and so on. Forex trading without loss is possible but the problem is the profit way much lower compared to conventional trading.

I never trust that someone can trade that without loss. I never believe that there are people who trade with no loss at all because in trading is a natural thing if we suffer losses and everyone must experience it as good as any trading ability would never lose even professional trader

Well if you consider carry trading technique or what some people refer as trading balance then you miss it. There is actually a chance to lose but that is more like human error. Something like wrong click and so on. Forex trading without loss is possible but the problem is the profit way much lower compared to conventional trading.

The technique you are talking about, will you call that trading? Though somehow it may fit in the category for trading. We are in this business for profit and if we can not make satisfactory amount of profit then there is no point in trading.

The technique you are talking about, will you call that trading? Though somehow it may fit in the category for trading. We are in this business for profit and if we can not make satisfactory amount of profit then there is no point in trading.

As far as i know the concept of balance trading is good. I mean you will lose in one account while make profit in the other account. The profit from profitable account will be transferred to  the losing account. Hedging by nature and the real profit only comes from the interest rate , well this is could be profitable but the rate is lower than typical traditional forex trading, but you got near zero chance to lose especially if you are experienced with hedging before.

As far as i know the concept of balance trading is good. I mean you will lose in one account while make profit in the other account. The profit from profitable account will be transferred to  the losing account. Hedging by nature and the real profit only comes from the interest rate , well this is could be profitable but the rate is lower than typical traditional forex trading, but you got near zero chance to lose especially if you are experienced with hedging before.

All right. I was talking about carry trading with very small lot size with very large capital. The method of hedging you are talking about is a good way to earn in my opinion but I believe not every broker allows this kind of trading or puts some extra charge if trade is held on negative direction for several days.

How to forex trading without loss is not there, it would be better if you focus more on the accumulated profit gained in a certain period. With this simple way, your mental state will be more awake and will not get caught in the situation of 'revenge' when experiencing losses when trading.

It is no easy to trade without loss and you need bigger amount of capital to make this dream comes true. Based on my own opinion, forex trading without loss practically is not really usable for new traders, they must experience conventional trading to operate well and to be a better trader in future, since experience is a good teacher.

All right. I was talking about carry trading with very small lot size with very large capital. The method of hedging you are talking about is a good way to earn in my opinion but I believe not every broker allows this kind of trading or puts some extra charge if trade is held on negative direction for several days.

That is the problem, but if you choose the right broker, you will be fine. The creator of this system also this far never experienced much issue with this system. The other problem is your personality or preference. Do you patient enough to get bigger profit here? Because the real profit is less than your typical trading.

Save your open positions in several days of course there is a cost to be paid by the trader, the mechanism is so wherever we choose the broker, and better to have a high resilience of every order that is placed so that in case of floating minus could still do back open positions

That is the problem, but if you choose the right broker, you will be fine. The creator of this system also this far never experienced much issue with this system. The other problem is your personality or preference. Do you patient enough to get bigger profit here? Because the real profit is less than your typical trading.

Creator? I have been seeing this around since I don't know when. But would be interested to know someone who is using this method. Anyone maintaining any online record who is using this method? Can you please point me to that direction?

Save your open positions in several days of course there is a cost to be paid by the trader, the mechanism is so wherever we choose the broker, and better to have a high resilience of every order that is placed so that in case of floating minus could still do back open positions

You must have bigger capital if you want to survive with no loss strategy technique. It is basically hedging with different brokers. I do recommend to have around $5000 as the minimum amount for each accounts but from my own calculation(well i am not experts :D ) it is recommended to have around $10000 per account, so the total is around $20000.

Trade without loss is not easy to do. Even it will not happen. The possibility of losing money is exist. We just have to learn how to minimize the risk so we will not loss our money much more. Trader need to learn about it first. with fxb trading, i try to maximize demo account and forex analytic to understand about market movement

Creator? I have been seeing this around since I don't know when. But would be interested to know someone who is using this method. Anyone maintaining any online record who is using this method? Can you please point me to that direction?

I don't know someone who use this strategy but the creator(i presume) is forexnoloss . com :D but the content is in Indonesian language. This is not faster than traditional way to trade in forex by using speculation but safer theoretically and one biggest challenge to me to apply this technique is that require big capital like thousands dollar for each account in different brokers.

I don't know someone who use this strategy but the creator(i presume) is forexnoloss . com :D but the content is in Indonesian language. This is not faster than traditional way to trade in forex by using speculation but safer theoretically and one biggest challenge to me to apply this technique is that require big capital like thousands dollar for each account in different brokers.

Thanks. Visited the site but don't understand Indonesian language. No charts were there. It is a way to utilize balance in an efficient way. If it works for some then it is a good thing. But traders have to trade on high volatile times and also have to close orders as fast as he can. Because there is a number of pips loss the trader needs to cover with this method. And in my opinion it can be started with small capital as well.

@sininfinity Well, to start with small capital what i worry is that your account will got margin call when there is big volatility. Also based on that site, it is better to use 0.5 lot. Why? So you can earn better from the interest rate, small lot size means small earning and even with bigger lot size your actual earning is way lower but this one is pretty much stable one if you able to operate it through the right way.

• 3 weeks later...

In the business that loss will always exist, and traders will be routine to learn where later in plunge in a trading account can be able to manage the risks properly and correctly. I also by studying in demo account and also instaforex demo contest where we stage learn to succeed in forex trading