Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trade without loss

skyrock

everything is back to trading management. good management and correct it should be accompanied with sufficient trading skills. because if we r able to manage the trades that we had properly, automatic profit in the can would be the maximum.

In trading about risk management is very important and we need to keep maintain account with proper money management and don't greedy although we having over confident with our analysis, trend market that move very dynamic if we greedy in trading hence will harmful account eventually

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes impossible indeed trading forex without loss, although sometime any trader they can making profit with good result but once trades still facing loss, and here as trader will look also on drawdown trading performance, especially for investor they will need make research first before investing money on account manager

Thoughts about investors should come later. First priority for a trader should be to develop a good trading plan with which he or she can get decent amount of pips after certain period. After that a trader can go on impressing investors.

Thoughts about investors should come later. First priority for a trader should be to develop a good trading plan with which he or she can get decent amount of pips after certain period. After that a trader can go on impressing investors.

Yes as trader first priotity learn how to making profit on trades, and here we might will trying kinds system and strategy with hope able generated good income from forex trading, but if we prefer as investor, might will trying make research whom the best manager account that profitable for long run, but for me better learn standalone

Forex always has risk in trading, not always as trader able to making profit all the time, need research and discipline to finding profitable strategy that can work for long run, forex trading will become money making machine if any trader already having profitable strategy

Risks are always associated with any business but we can minimize them by researching thoroughly and taking actions according to the needs.

Yes not except on forex also has own risk, but might forex trading included business that high risk if compared with other business, and as trader need having good skill to analyze trend market also need keep discipline with risk management plan, and not only thinking about profit alone

Yes as trader first priotity learn how to making profit on trades, and here we might will trying kinds system and strategy with hope able generated good income from forex trading, but if we prefer as investor, might will trying make research whom the best manager account that profitable for long run, but for me better learn standalone

Well from investors point of view I can't say much. They have different mindset from traders themselves. So not much to say about it. But for both investor and trader's sake, the trader should be able to generate profit so both parties win.

Well from investors point of view I can't say much. They have different mindset from traders themselves. So not much to say about it. But for both investor and trader's sake, the trader should be able to generate profit so both parties win.

It will better indeed become trader and investor, but as investor I think they not only look on forex but can look on another kinds business that might profitable, and if become trader as we can possible to generating profit consistently but this is not easy task

It will better indeed become trader and investor, but as investor I think they not only look on forex but can look on another kinds business that might profitable, and if become trader as we can possible to generating profit consistently but this is not easy task

Yeah they evaluate many things from a trader's trading statement. Their mindset is different. They will see if the trader can bring the investor profit or not. Also they diversify between winning traders that is also a thing they consider on. So much efforts are also put from their part lol.

Yeah they evaluate many things from a trader's trading statement. Their mindset is different. They will see if the trader can bring the investor profit or not. Also they diversify between winning traders that is also a thing they consider on. So much efforts are also put from their part lol.

Yes every business need to strive, in addition on forex trading is risky business if we treat account with rush and also reckless we need to having good patience because we can't making easy profit here, and control emotion is important because we can leading us to keep discpline in trading to keep trading with risk management and money management

No perfect trader in this business, but already there are some trader that already able trading for living, but still many trader that work in forex only for part time business only, making profit without loss seems this is big dream among trader on the word, there are some trader talk about arbitrage system but I hear broker banned this system

No perfect trader in this business, but already there are some trader that already able trading for living, but still many trader that work in forex only for part time business only, making profit without loss seems this is big dream among trader on the word, there are some trader talk about arbitrage system but I hear broker banned this system

Traders who can live in forex trading and also profits have been consistently obtained it because with maximal science of trading and also ability, good experience and far, because with the maximum everything is in running the trading can easily run

Yes every business need to strive, in addition on forex trading is risky business if we treat account with rush and also reckless we need to having good patience because we can't making easy profit here, and control emotion is important because we can leading us to keep discpline in trading to keep trading with risk management and money management

Reckless trading won't get a trader anywhere. He may enjoy short term profit but in the long run there is nothing but loss waiting for him. So a trader should avoid it as much as one can.

Reckless trading won't get a trader anywhere. He may enjoy short term profit but in the long run there is nothing but loss waiting for him. So a trader should avoid it as much as one can.

As we can posisble to trade with calm minds and not rush, sometime if we having high temper and can't control our emotion hence we will facing with failure because only making decision because desired to making quick profit, if we have no experience with scalping we can use intraday trading or swing trading although not always we can work with good result but with never give up, hopefully to making better result ahead

Having self-control in this business is very important because so it will make us able to trade well. Doing trading with good self-control will make us able to trade with the maximum, to learn to control myself well then I use the demo account and follow the demo contest from well

Very much important to keep control emotion on trading, because if any trader already out of control hence they will facing many difficulties on trading and often making reckless decision which only will facing with failure, trading forex need in calm minds to analyze the trend and also discipline with money management because forex is not easy way to get rich at short time

It is next to impossible to work with zero losses, so we need to be sensible and learn to handle it. I never fear losing because with broker like FreshForex, I can always do it all perfectly having Mega Rebate scheme where one is able to get up to 20 dollars per lot size trade, it’s just awesome!

As we can posisble to trade with calm minds and not rush, sometime if we having high temper and can't control our emotion hence we will facing with failure because only making decision because desired to making quick profit, if we have no experience with scalping we can use intraday trading or swing trading although not always we can work with good result but with never give up, hopefully to making better result ahead

Losing temper is common when you are new and also trying to take revenge on the market. These kinds of things does not end well. I have experienced these things but one thing I did not do was not used large amount of lots even I had high leverage and could do so. That saved me several times. Now the market is not my enemy anymore. lol

Trading without loss I think it is very unlikely because forex have a very high risk so we should be able to be ready with segal risks that exist and we also have a lot to learn and practice trading well and always use SL

In my experience making trading without loss is only if we not trading, it will no risk and no gain also, forex however remain risky and not always we can making profit on trading so here also about risk management and money management in trading to manage our money in account

Might sometime we findin certain ads about software like as ea or indicator that seemly as powerful and able generate high profit without loss, if they very high promise it's usually only want to scammed people, so as trader also need carefully when they want to buy software or ea better making research first