Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trade without loss

skyrock

In fact, gambling and trading are different. If we treat forex trading like a gambling, we will only loss our trading fund. If we want to earn more profit, demo account also can be maximized to help us understand more about forex trading. So we will be more ready and will able to maximize our fund

because in forex trading, we not only focus on profits. but the focus was on how do we be able to manage our trading is good and right. as no doubt many traders who decided to quit from forex trading for profit and risk in can not in accordance with expectations. it's because they can not manage his trades properly and correctly.

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes impossible trading without loss, and in trading forex we work and learn how to minimize the loss and making effort to increasing profit in trading, like as many trader said in forex if no risk hence will no gain, and if any trader they won't to losing money hence they must not open trades at all.

The toughest thing to do is to trade without any losses because even expert don’t manage it. I will admit that I can’t do it, at least. I do have other benefit that comes with the best and that’s TradeWiseFX especially with their Prepaid Trading Commission option, its perfect way to decrease the risk even before starting with trading!

Loss in forex is general thing, which as trader will possible to suffering with loss in trades due trend market sometime move unpredictable and very dynamic, making mistake in analysis causing loss, and forex is about possibility which if any trader having good experience and knolwedge then they can making better trade with choose on best timing to enter

Loss in trading sometime inevitable, and in forex also required strategy to minimize the risk with using risk management plan, and also required high discipline in trading because usually lack in discipline also as one reason why as trader they will messed up account trading and causing loss

In fact, gambling and trading are different. If we treat forex trading like a gambling, we will only loss our trading fund. If we want to earn more profit, demo account also can be maximized to help us understand more about forex trading. So we will be more ready and will able to maximize our fund

For some sharks gamblers are good. lol They know how to devour them. The thing is gamblers may succeed for a short while but in the long run, gamblers doesn't stand a chance in this marketplace.

Loss in trading sometime inevitable, and in forex also required strategy to minimize the risk with using risk management plan, and also required high discipline in trading because usually lack in discipline also as one reason why as trader they will messed up account trading and causing loss

Yes, I agree. not a few traders are paying less attention MM and RM. MM and RM itself is an important factor affecting the success of a trader in forex trading. Because if we can pay attention to these two factors, we can automatically calculate the maximum benefit with the risk that can be minimized. I was always trying to run MM and RM I got together Tickmill

Yes, I agree. not a few traders are paying less attention MM and RM. MM and RM itself is an important factor affecting the success of a trader in forex trading. Because if we can pay attention to these two factors, we can automatically calculate the maximum benefit with the risk that can be minimized. I was always trying to run MM and RM I got together Tickmill

Of course as trader they will need to implemented risk management and money management during trades, this is like as great weapon to defend on the uncertainty market condition, but also as trader need always learn how to identity the trend, although not always they can perfect, but at least having better accuracy than false analysis i think profit possibility will higher than loss

Trading without losses is next to impossible in every way, so keep that out of the system, at least with trading. But, there is no loss thing possible with becoming the ring master by our self. I have been working towards having my own brokerage company started and thanks to TechForBrokers and their epic support, it’s all happening. From Web Development to Design to Mt4 While Label service or even Vanilla Options like features, it’s all available from here, so my journey from ordinary trader to be a broker is now all becoming reality due to their service!

Trading without loss is difficult task, although possible but along my experience forex remain risky, we can't eliminate risk fully in trading, sometime loss inevitable too although we already trying best analysis, but of course will good if we having good experience and knowledge to manage money in uncertainty market condition, as long as we can making profit on the end period of time hence it better than fail

Trading without losses is next to impossible in every way, so keep that out of the system, at least with trading. But, there is no loss thing possible with becoming the ring master by our self.

I believe it is impossible. There are few methods which shows that trading can be done without losses. But it still has some inherent risks & requires huge capital & return is low.

I believe it is impossible. There are few methods which shows that trading can be done without losses. But it still has some inherent risks & requires huge capital & return is low.

I think is small trader that only start with small capital hence they will need to trade relying with analysis and not relying with power margin, except trader using large capital and they assumption will able to withstand price movement from highest price and lowest price on big timeframe

I think is small trader that only start with small capital hence they will need to trade relying with analysis and not relying with power margin, except trader using large capital and they assumption will able to withstand price movement from highest price and lowest price on big timeframe

we should focus more on our abilities. Although we use the funds were small but good analysis, I believe we will grow the funds and getting bigger. basically, a large fund would not be a problem as long as it was offset by good trading skills, lest we put a large capital without any great analysis, this will the make us greater risk

Well every trader has different method of trading. So try not to judge them or anything else. As long as the trader can bring positive pips it is a good thing if it satisfies the trader.

Well every trader has different method of trading. So try not to judge them or anything else. As long as the trader can bring positive pips it is a good thing if it satisfies the trader.

Yes as trader will free to choose strategy that will implemented in trading and all goal is making profit of course, and if still able increasing money in account still better than loss,and this is as our task as trader to trying manage the risk and increasing profit

It’s sensible not to expect something like this, as it’s just not possible. But, it’s definitely possible for us to reduce it to lower levels, it’s all through good strategy and method, if we have than risk is reduced itself. I don’t have fancy strategy which makes trading further complicated. I just follow news and trade accordingly. The best part for me is Trade12, as through their highly upgraded and advance setup, I am able to work it all out swiftly. As here they have it all from transparent structure to ECN setting and have excellent package including VIP Account!

Yes as trader will free to choose strategy that will implemented in trading and all goal is making profit of course, and if still able increasing money in account still better than loss,and this is as our task as trader to trying manage the risk and increasing profit

Yeah and it is not an easy job to do that. For that we have to work on a trading plan and in this plan loss should also be considered. If losses are not considered then it won't be a trading plan at all.

I myself love to make a trading plan together Tickmill using a demo account. because of its own demo account not only serves as the introduction to the novice trader forex trading, but many traders use as a demo account to practice to improve their trading abilities. and there are also traders who use a demo account as a trading strategy before use on a real account.

Maybe in every transaction trades made they want to making money from these transaction, but forex trading remain risky which as trader although they as expert trader but still possible to facing with loss, and because loss also we can learn from mistake and start from loss then we will get valuable lesson on real account

Maybe in every transaction trades made they want to making money from these transaction, but forex trading remain risky which as trader although they as expert trader but still possible to facing with loss, and because loss also we can learn from mistake and start from loss then we will get valuable lesson on real account

with the loss of its funds should be thinking of how to get leverage in forex trading trading and can think on how to manage risk well. And the better we can do things that must be the key of success is to learn and have a good motivation

All of us want profit when entering a trade. But we can't be right all the time. If we could make profit from every trade then we would be achieving financial freedom from around 20 trades. And after that can free half of the planet from puberty.

• 2 weeks later...

discipline is very important, and I think it should dimilik by a trader, because I believe traders and the experience that has been successful in forex trading must always uphold high on discipline

Discipline is sigh if any trader already having good psychology trading and will better indeed as trader practice in real condition then become good discipline in trading and we can manage money with also using risk management with discipline, although this also not guarantee profit but to test skill analysis discipline will help much to making evaluation