Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trade without loss

skyrock

Hello forex traders today I want to introduce to you a plartform where you can start trading in the forex market with much benefit which you can get anywhere,here you will received a free bonus and real cash which you can get started with so dont bother about your start up capital we take care of that and can multiply your first time deposit as well.

There are much more benefit which can be gotten from us.

I.You get a 24hours help

ii. You trade with low spread

iii. You received a free money on signup.

iii. A well regulated broker

i.v Fast process of withdrawal and deposit

v. You trade Forex, metals, indices, energies

Multiple online trading platforms

Flexible trading conditions

Instant deposits, same day withdrawals

so what are you waiting for please hurry

Visit : http://fxchildsplay.gr8.com/

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually there's one way for forex to work without any risk but it requires bigger amount of money and also the risk is exist actually but it is more to human error like simply open wrong position or other small mistakes. It is called carry trading, where you like hedge a position and earn money from the interest rate. The earning is small but if you use big lot size you can earn passively. But make sure when you hedge you are in profit or at least small profit like up to 10 pips for example.

Forex would be always full with loss or at least you will be suffer loss at least once. This is normal so why we should looking for the other way to earn without loss? If something like that really exist i would like to know the right way to do that, as long as the risk in forex is exist we cannot trade without loss.

• 2 weeks later...

There is exist one, but that requires a lot of capital and you should have more than regulated broker. The way that original poster said still has risk and it is either market or human error, but with the strategy which i said before the error is only human error, maybe they mistake to put the same lot size, so far the only error i know is like that with that strategy.

@myregister: What kind of strategy you mean? Maybe you can send the link to my PM later, i will send you the request but above that all maybe that kind of strategy you talk about is exist, but it would require enermous capital or maybe an extraordinary or the earning won't be so much flexible isn't it?.

It is basically a usual forex trading or maybe you ever heard it before, it is like carry trading. Involved more than one broker, and you must have at least $10000 divide into two to $5000 and invest those divided amount into 2 brokers. With these you must hedge between 2 brokers. Eg: I choose AUDUSD, i will BUY at FXDD and SELL at FBS. With this i hedge my position using different broker. Your earning of course not from profit or loss but from Swap Fees. Make sure the profit you get in one broker withdrawn and send it to a broker where you lose your money for balancing.

• 2 months later...

exucse me but I don't agree with the title of this topic, there is nothing named ( forex without losses ), forex market has a very high risk and no any traders will not loss, but the main point is to get profits more than the losses

There's no perfect efforts in every things we do in this life, including forex trading. Therefore, we can consider loss as part of our trading experiences so we could evaluate it to prevent the same mistake.

Perfect effort just myths to me. That is impossible for someone, even for someone who spends most of their life for forex wouldn't get such remark, maybe they could make consecutive streak of winning but that still for a while not forever. 4 or even up to 10 streak of winning still normal if that people who do it is an expert and has a bit of luck.

There's no perfect efforts in every things we do in this life, including forex trading. Therefore, we can consider loss as part of our trading experiences so we could evaluate it to prevent the same mistake.

As a trader, surely we need to more improve our trading skills. Everything takes process, use our trading experience as lesson to make us be better.

Forex without loss I think is very detrimental to us, and therefore we should be able to minimize the loss well by trying to always use Sl and Tp when trading. Trading with sl and tp it will make us an account of the loss can be minimized, so that the trading we will give maximum results

well, we really cannot avoid loss when we are doing forex trading, All we can do if eve we encounter loss is to accept, use it as your lesson. refresh your mind and create good strategy that can make you bounce back from what you've loss.

Yes loss in trading sometime inevitable, forex market move very dynamic and unpredictable, sometime we made bad analysis, so in trading we also need to always keep trade with risk management plan, in every trade we always pay attention with the risk that involved

I guess loss happens in forex trading but we should let go off it and start trading again with taking calculated risks. I think stop loss factor should not be neglected otherwise traders will loose money and keep on loosing more while chasing it. It is good to quit the market for sometime if your trades went bad and then start with fresh mind after sometime. 

@radex: That is why risk management is important and greediness is something that we must aware of too, consumed by it would bring demise to us. But there is actually a strategy where you actually excluded human error, but only the return is lower than what you expect and actually need a lot of money since we need that big amount of money for balancing later.

I guess loss happens in forex trading but we should let go off it and start trading again with taking calculated risks. I think stop loss factor should not be neglected otherwise traders will loose money and keep on loosing more while chasing it. It is good to quit the market for sometime if your trades went bad and then start with fresh mind after sometime. 

your right, we can all experience loss in trading, and its about how will deal with it. so better have knowledge on forex trading so you'll have easy way on solving problems during trades.

your right, we can all experience loss in trading, and its about how will deal with it. so better have knowledge on forex trading so you'll have easy way on solving problems during trades.

Loss is part in trading, sometime inevitable, as trader also we should have good mindset about loss in trading, accept loss and making mistake after loss we can learn from mistake and improve our ability to making better result later, and to manage money we need risk management

@radex 78: Inevitable but we can reduce it isn't it? I also know that market is moving dynamically. And based on my own opinion experiencing loss at around 1-3% of your total trading for the whole 1 month then it would be good enough, i don't see any problem if you loss at least once as long as your total profit still overwhelm your total loss.

This is the common line that i've ever heard but i must agree that we all must or someday will experience loss and the best way to gain advantage of it by learn about it and how to deal with that loss. I usually just let it go, since i already use a good risk management but loss never be a good thing to remember, and also if there is an advertisement about 100% never loss strategy then that is just a bullshit.

This is the common line that i've ever heard but i must agree that we all must or someday will experience loss and the best way to gain advantage of it by learn about it and how to deal with that loss. I usually just let it go, since i already use a good risk management but loss never be a good thing to remember, and also if there is an advertisement about 100% never loss strategy then that is just a bullshit.

Just consider it as a part of our trtading experience, just deal with it and evaluate it well so we will learn something better for our next trade.

Maybe some good trader they can making profit without loss but limited with time, maybe a week any trader they can trade without loss but after next week still faced with loss, and to making quality trading is required good patience and also good learning with the trend market so they can determine best timing to making entry point.