Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

A true Client-Oriented Broker!

How often we hear broker say we are Client-Oriented Company? It believe it is almost 99/100, but do you really believe they are true client-oriented company? I Strongly Doubt it, BUT here today, I am going to show you a broker that has really won my heart and proven they are a true Client-Oriented Company. It’s BlueMaxCapital! They are regulated with servicing over 100 countries in the word and expanding! While all trades are executed instantly due to been a true ECN company while they provide us wide range of trading instruments from Majors to Minors to Crosses, it basically have it all and it does not stop here, but it goes on with low spreads, daily market updates, smooth trading platform and best of all the quick withdrawal with minimum charges! 

• 4 years later...

The truly ECN broker ForexOne I am using to trade in Forex market since last 3 years in this market. I am very successful now. I am earning good amount of money and working comfortable since my broker gives me security of funds and investment in their platform. Moreover, in their platform I never face any re-quote, slippage and dealing desk so I can complete my trade in just time without any error.