Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MetaTrader 4 vs MetaTrader 5, which one you choose?

myregister

MetaTrader 5 according to my view seems to be stagnant right now, it is not like what I want and predicted. MT4 keeps evolving even its MQL4 now offered an object oriented programming paradigm which makes it as equal as MQL5 which MT5 has. Also based on the percentage, MT4 still used by lots of traders and brokers around the world for forex.

Yes, MT5 seems like a stagnant failure and I am sorry to say that is not so the great platform like it used to be and what it intended to be. Acess to stock doesn't help, and it failed to apply the FIFO rules by US regulator(CFTC). MT4 is pretty stable with some good additional updates right now and preferable in financial trading.

Yes, the failure is coming from Metaquotes.  According to me what they should prepare is not something like that instead of it should be a replacement for mt4 which still support mql4 for backward compatibility. That is what MT5 should be and not just try to provide something that pleasing CFTC.

• 1 month later...
I choose Mt4 to trade because it has many advantages.I am one of the brokers of FXB trading and I also use Mt4 because it is easier to use and its many advantages such as

Traders can develop plug in indicator according to trader's requirement because metatrader 4 application is open source

The lightest trader software

Can adjust with OS (Operating System)

This software can run even with minimal internet connection

Trading terminal metatrader

Provide various tools and data information to analyze market price movements directly, analyze charts and set up forex portfolio.

User friendly because this software can run on various gadgets, as long as connected to the internet

Flexible, multi-window operable with more than 1 account and different login.

and many brokers choose Mt4 for doing trading.

I choose Mt4 to trade because it has many advantages.I am one of the brokers of FXB trading and I also use Mt4 because it is easier to use and its many advantages such as

Traders can develop plug in indicator according to trader's requirement because metatrader 4 application is open source
The lightest trader software
Can adjust with OS (Operating System)
This software can run even with minimal internet connection
Trading terminal metatrader
Provide various tools and data information to analyze market price movements directly, analyze charts and set up forex portfolio.
User friendly because this software can run on various gadgets, as long as connected to the internet
Flexible, multi-window operable with more than 1 account and different login.

and many brokers choose Mt4 for doing trading.

True it is light platform and compared to the other platform it is pretty much clean. Next, Adjust to OS? The only OS that supported universally by MT4 is Windows, adjust you said? Where is Linux or OSX support? and the last is Open Source. LOL, i don't know where did you get this information but MT is not an open source, it is a closed source platform, they offered to broker with fees.

You see the latest part is right, a lot of brokers supported MT4. It is a clear thing that Metatrader 4 is the winner. I only see some reputable broker which support metatrader 5 while metatrader 4 is available in honest broker to dishonest broker, from dealing desk broker to non dealing desk one.

You see the latest part is right, a lot of brokers supported MT4. It is a clear thing that Metatrader 4 is the winner. I only see some reputable broker which support metatrader 5 while metatrader 4 is available in honest broker to dishonest broker, from dealing desk broker to non dealing desk one.

of course many brokers provide great convenience to make great profit, so understand and utilize all those things well in the broker so it's easy to get the benefits

although metatrader 5 has been introduced by many forex brokers and long circulating in the market still up to now the more popular and commonly used metatrader 4. considering the indicator that appears and sold on the internet was more based on metatrader 4 and the availability of indicators and robots EA even in metatrader 4 still more

Well both are different and have some differences, the other major differential design factor was its compliance with CFTC's no hedging rule, which states that clients of Forex brokers in US must deal on first in, first out rule basis. So in short, MT4 offers hedging in traditional sense while MT5 is not.

MetaTrader 4 (MT4) continues to be the world's favorite trading platform for good reason. Merchants know that the ranks of desktop, web and mobile MT4 platforms provide a feature rich trading experience like no other. The MT4 and MT5 platforms, FXB Trading present traders with propositions they do not want to reject.

I've just realized that some brokers such as Ducascopy is using a different platform know as JForex. I don't understand the Benefit of this Platform over Mt4 or MT5, could someone please clarify this

Jforex as platform i think they have deeper access to the market. Many ECN or the real ECN broker use their own proprietary platform as the tools to access deeper liquid market. Based on the demo i see few differences so far, with my current strategy i can do the same just like what MT4 or MT5 can do.

I still use mt4 trading platform as the best, because it became a habit and there are indicators which beum enter coding from mt5, so long as the result is nice keep using mt4

Mainly because of the habit, but i see the biggest reason is because FIFO with MT5, if only FIFO doesn't exist for MT5, people would be so much gladly to use Metatrader 5 without any doubt. As for Robot conversion that is just matter of time and MT5 will do it well. Overall MT5 has the same features like MT4.

One thing that i notice exist on metatrader 5 which metatrader 4 doesn't have is a flexible frame. In Mt5 you can switch even to M1 or 1 minute frame, while in MT4 we can just choose like M5 or M15. Virtually we can rebuild any time frame with MT4 but MT5 has this one in built by default.

One thing that i notice exist on metatrader 5 which metatrader 4 doesn't have is a flexible frame. In Mt5 you can switch even to M1 or 1 minute frame, while in MT4 we can just choose like M5 or M15. Virtually we can rebuild any time frame with MT4 but MT5 has this one in built by default.

for that maybe we can learn everything from ptlatform to be managed and also control so that we can arrange everything right according to plan which we do, so easy to manage

for that maybe we can learn everything from ptlatform to be managed and also control so that we can arrange everything right according to plan which we do, so easy to manage

To learn is indeed one that we must run, by learning there will definitely be a way for us to succeed. FXB Trading has become famous for its Daily Outlook features and speculative tools it offers on real time data. It has run in front of many other sites because of the trading platform it offers. This platform offers comprehensive data analysis for traders in the CFD market.

To learn is indeed one that we must run, by learning there will definitely be a way for us to succeed. FXB Trading has become famous for its Daily Outlook features and speculative tools it offers on real time data. It has run in front of many other sites because of the trading platform it offers. This platform offers comprehensive data analysis for traders in the CFD market.

how to analyze in trading must really we understand and learn well to be able to master and understand everything its right and it is one of the things that are very good in order to achieve good profits and great

Not all people can learn anything or have a time to do that. You must choose either one two. Most traders prefer to choose MT4 because the broker which they use only accept MT4 and not MT5, well in the current broker which i am using they accept MT5 but only for demo account.

Well let me do a recap here. MT4 is overall better than MT5 because MT4 has lower requirements, just work system, full of work and good EAs also other indicators. Last but not least, meta trader 4 platform supported by hundred of brokers around the world from bucketshop to a well regulated broker.

Well let me do a recap here. MT4 is overall better than MT5 because MT4 has lower requirements, just work system, full of work and good EAs also other indicators. Last but not least, meta trader 4 platform supported by hundred of brokers around the world from bucketshop to a well regulated broker.

with we can understand the work path of trading for the better then seoarng trader will be very easy to run it, especially the risk we can minimize well and as long as we continue to learn and try will be very easy in reaching the profits so learn as possible

• 6 months later...

Automated trading platforms are being developed to help the foreign currency exchange traders so that they can engage in trading easily. And without any doubt, traders are now, using various automated trading platforms with full enthusiasm: MT4, MT5, etc. are becoming reliable platforms for the traders since they are receiving opportunities to trade from anywhere without being present in the platform. And I have a preference for Meta Trader 4 (MT4) platform.