Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are You Addicted to Foreign Exchange?

myregister

I think we need treat forex as business and not too much addicted with forex, which if already addicted might will become reckless on investing money, when facing failure and losing money or get margin call, addicted with trading will leading them to making new deposit and sometime using money that will used for near future and this is not good

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well, Having self-control in this business is very important once because then it will make us able to trading premises well. Trading with good self-control will make us able to trade with the maximum, to learn to control myself well then I use the demo account and follow the demo contest from well

Yes of cour will very important to control our trading and not blindly investing money on forex business because this is included as risky business, profit and loss always occured in trading, but to investing money on forex will better don't borrow money of using all saving money on making deposit on forex account trading

• 3 weeks later...

Not exactly, I do feel that I should continue trading throughout the day, but that’s not addiction to trading but it’s to do with wanting to make more and more money. However, I am able to control myself and due to that, I have been able to perform well and able to get it all done smoothly. If we are not controlling things correctly then we could struggle, so we got to put these things correctly. It’s easier when you practice regularly like I do thanks to OctaFX broker with their demo contests. They are fantastic with huge set of prizes to be won as well, so works superbly.

I agree with you that is not even addiction that is just want to live by use forex as the main source to earn more money. There are difference with make a living and addiction to foreign exchange, if we cannot control the emotions or do something bad with foreign exchange i can classify that someone is truly addicted to foreign exchange.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with you that is not even addiction that is just want to live by use forex as the main source to earn more money. There are difference with make a living and addiction to foreign exchange, if we cannot control the emotions or do something bad with foreign exchange i can classify that someone is truly addicted to foreign exchange.

Trying to harm the market would classify as rage in my opinion. Yeah, there are moments when people think the market is their enemy. It usually happens after a trader suffers consecutive losses and he or she has not planned for this. As you said they are not good for a trader.

Trying to harm the market would classify as rage in my opinion. Yeah, there are moments when people think the market is their enemy. It usually happens after a trader suffers consecutive losses and he or she has not planned for this. As you said they are not good for a trader.

Harm the market? I bet no one want to do that, or what i want to say here is that we are the one who harm the market, making money from forex is what derive the price, just look at what happens with SNB accident a year ago if i'm right. We as forex trader tend to do that for the sake to safe our own money or assets.

Therefore traders should really be able to make good and correct preparations. This is done so that traders can and can for better in running better trading activities. Therefore I always try to improve my trading ability so I can get better

I don't get what do you mean but it seems that many people will agree that addiction to something like forex is not a good idea. Even this is now become one of my hope to prove that i can earn by myself.  One of the reason why people usually addicted to foreign exchange is overconfident that they may win the trading. Many loses and start to lose control and keep trading without knowing that what they did is wrong.

I don't get what do you mean but it seems that many people will agree that addiction to something like forex is not a good idea. Even this is now become one of my hope to prove that i can earn by myself.  One of the reason why people usually addicted to foreign exchange is overconfident that they may win the trading. Many loses and start to lose control and keep trading without knowing that what they did is wrong.

That is really not a good idea, so many people who addicted to foreign exchange ended up losing their money or even their life. In what kind of forms the addiction to anything should be erased. In forex, the addiction could be solved by other thing, one of the example maybe meditate?, or be grateful or even hypnotheraphy. It is already in spiritual level if we talk about this addiction.

Harm the market? I bet no one want to do that, or what i want to say here is that we are the one who harm the market, making money from forex is what derive the price, just look at what happens with SNB accident a year ago if i'm right. We as forex trader tend to do that for the sake to safe our own money or assets.

Well I can confirm I did that. lol I did it on rage. Tried revenge trading and lost more. lol Then went numb and thought what I did. And I am sure many have experience like me. It took time for me to realize market is not against anyone. It moves at it's own pace and we have to adapt to it.

Well I can confirm I did that. lol I did it on rage. Tried revenge trading and lost more. lol Then went numb and thought what I did. And I am sure many have experience like me. It took time for me to realize market is not against anyone. It moves at it's own pace and we have to adapt to it.

It seems like that is not yet addiction to foreign exchange but simply the symptons that you at that time lacked of emotion control, all traders around the world must be experienced something like this before. I myself is one of the example, revenge trading like you or rage when we expect to make profit but instead we lose.

It seems like that is not yet addiction to foreign exchange but simply the symptons that you at that time lacked of emotion control, all traders around the world must be experienced something like this before. I myself is one of the example, revenge trading like you or rage when we expect to make profit but instead we lose.

Lol. Nice to see you accepted this as well. Before I was ashamed of myself to accept that fact. But now, not anymore. Because I know showing off myself has no value to me. Performing better has. Which will lead me towards my target.

@sininfinity Accepting our mistakes never been easy but possible thing to do, we need to realize that mostly of our mistakes in forex actually coming from ourselves. Not from the others or even brokers especially if the broker we choose is a good one. Revenge trading is bad and we must use our logic to recover not by emotions, it is not a heathly trading.

• 2 weeks later...

What is the correlation between addiction and that mistake? From my point of view, addiction to forex usually lead to something worse such as excessive trade, and the worst thing is that it will afefct daily life of a trader, because it may interrupt with their sleep pattern or maybe their social life and so on. If you see a sign that someone got addiction it is better to ask them to consult to therapist.

What is the correlation between addiction and that mistake? From my point of view, addiction to forex usually lead to something worse such as excessive trade, and the worst thing is that it will afefct daily life of a trader, because it may interrupt with their sleep pattern or maybe their social life and so on. If you see a sign that someone got addiction it is better to ask them to consult to therapist.

Yes excessive trading is one of the example of trader who got addiction to foreign exchange. About sleeping pattern i don't think that is the case because if you live in a place where crucial thing happened like in NY session or London Session but it happened in midnight your sleep pattern would be interrupted, but excessive trading or over trade is really the signal of one people addicted to forex.

I think so. I can not leave forex, one of the reason is I can earn money from forex trading. With FXB, i try to improve my trading skills to get more maximal profit

Judging from your own post i think that is not the addiction, like me i cannot leave forex now i still cannot achieve ROI of my investment in this more than 2 years. I also want to earn here so i don't want it, the addiction we're talking here is when we cannot stop trade and obsessed with making the profit without trying to be realistic and it happened over and over again.

It seems i still failed to find the correlation between addiction with money management and risk management. As far as i know despite of your struggle to make profit once you're addicted to forex you won't bother with anything related to those two. All based on instinct and of course overtrading without looking at the momentum.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not exactly addicted but I also enjoy trading, so both things are different. The most important thing we need is to have sufficient knowledge and experience, it’s a lot easier when you have right guidance and support like I have with broker like OctaFX. They are awesome with their brilliant educational guidance along with demo contests like cTrader and Champions where one is able to gain huge prizes and also work out in getting experience that helps big time.

I have wasted considerable time in the pursuit of a website that can give me the necessary facts and tools to be successful in a CFD market. I have finally struck gold after coming across FXB Trading. It has given me what I need and much more. I love the fact that I can now use real time information that is offered by its website. I am now able to operate my trading account and go through the ups and downs of the CFD market.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that is not some kind of addiction, it is just the matter of finding knowledge and nothing wrong with that, sometimes we want efficient way but we can't find it. Addiction in foreign exchange is clear, like overtrading. It sometimes lead to delusional thinking which mostly will make that trader lose more money.