Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are You Addicted to Foreign Exchange?

myregister

I don't see any corelation of your posts and this thread's discussion but well addiction is really a problem not just in foreign exchange but other businesses or other aspect of our life, i agree however with  myregister, it is hard to know if someone's addicted, and i trade over and over again in forex or even showing my frustation when lose doesn't mean i am sort of addiction to forex, nope even i actually put half of 1/4 of my allowance in fx.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if any trader already get earning from forex business hence will making them being addicted and want again to get earning, indeed forex business still as good business and maybe making addiction any trader, but as trader also need understand if forex is risky, don't reckless investing all saving money in forex account

• 3 weeks later...

Well, getting addicted in foreign exchange is not an excuse but even you really do then find the solution, maybe it sounds so simple but if you can solve this psychological issue which closely related to foreign exchange then everything won't goes wrong. You can lowering the losses chance you also able to focus on your trading and learn how to retain yourself so you don't do overtrading.

I think if any trader already get earning from forex business hence will making them being addicted and want again to get earning, indeed forex business still as good business and maybe making addiction any trader, but as trader also need understand if forex is risky, don't reckless investing all saving money in forex account

Forex can make us addicted because forex is a business that has many advantages. We could change the lives of forex therefore, we need to continue to improve the skills well to understand forex well and making a profit

I think you will be addicted to forex only if you don't have any emotional control above it. Addicted in here means that you cannot leave forex even for seconds because yeah you are addicted, just like someone who addicted to heroin. For me addiction is the worst case, to be exact one of the worst case. If you don;t know what to do better to contact psychiatrist

Might some trader treat forex like as hobby, they have high interest in forex trading because also like with challenge, forex is risky business but indeed sometime making addiction, I am ever reading success trader story which ever facing huge loss but eventually still want come back again.

Might some trader treat forex like as hobby, they have high interest in forex trading because also like with challenge, forex is risky business but indeed sometime making addiction, I am ever reading success trader story which ever facing huge loss but eventually still want come back again.

Some traders consider this as their own side job and never leaving their main job because they know that forex trading is not always profitable.

Some traders consider this as their own side job and never leaving their main job because they know that forex trading is not always profitable.

If what they did in forex will never make them satisfy then why they should go to this place and trying to trade with only losses they face? I am not really addicted to forex but addiction surely bad, i've seen few people who addicted to forex and that is not the most pleasant thing to see, well not really bad but it could make you lose more of your money and it gives you false hope.

If what they did in forex will never make them satisfy then why they should go to this place and trying to trade with only losses they face? I am not really addicted to forex but addiction surely bad, i've seen few people who addicted to forex and that is not the most pleasant thing to see, well not really bad but it could make you lose more of your money and it gives you false hope.

They better to learn more in case if they still want to make some good profits. Because this business has no expiration that we can trader as much as we can.

Yes like as me, which also still treat forex as part time business so far, because not always in my trades always able making profit, and loss sometime inevitable in trading, but I think also already addicted because forex business still giving good opportunity to getting additional income and I hope will get financial freedom from forex

This kind of addiction is rare compared to the other problems which we trader must face but this addiction to foreign exchange is hard to solve. Not to mention there are a lot of people who also lose so much because of this and don't even see any change because they don't know what is the solution for this addiction. They don't know when to stop and when to start everything seems nothing to them.

This kind of addiction is rare compared to the other problems which we trader must face but this addiction to foreign exchange is hard to solve. Not to mention there are a lot of people who also lose so much because of this and don't even see any change because they don't know what is the solution for this addiction. They don't know when to stop and when to start everything seems nothing to them.

The addiction itself may be similar to gambling, they are addicted to make money in the fast way but they still lack of risks management to prevent any kind of losses.

The addiction itself may be similar to gambling, they are addicted to make money in the fast way but they still lack of risks management to prevent any kind of losses.

Agree, most beginners still considering this business as gambling which is really dangerous to their funds.

Agree, most beginners still considering this business as gambling which is really dangerous to their funds.

If we still often treat like as gambling hence usually will never long run and will fail eventually, and will better if trader also built up good mindset if forex is one business and we must treat forex as business so we also will learn seriously and consider with risk management too

I am not addicted to foreign exchange but i presume that there are people who addicted to forex and forget that they have something to be done first. I think someone who obsessively avenge their loss immediately without looking at the current market condition is considered to be addicted, while addicted is not good but i think this is pretty common issue in foreign exchange.

I am not addicted to foreign exchange but i presume that there are people who addicted to forex and forget that they have something to be done first. I think someone who obsessively avenge their loss immediately without looking at the current market condition is considered to be addicted, while addicted is not good but i think this is pretty common issue in foreign exchange.

The addiction here comes from when you can earn or even lose the money in short time. And some of them who are addicted to forex forgot on how they could manage the risks

The addiction here comes from when you can earn or even lose the money in short time. And some of them who are addicted to forex forgot on how they could manage the risks

I think so many trader addicted with forex because they already get earning from their effort and already making money with this business, but might any trader still only treat forex as their hobby and they still comfortable to treat forex as part time business only, we may addicted with forex but also need pay attention with the risk that involved in trading

I think so many trader addicted with forex because they already get earning from their effort and already making money with this business, but might any trader still only treat forex as their hobby and they still comfortable to treat forex as part time business only, we may addicted with forex but also need pay attention with the risk that involved in trading

Is that truly addiction? I mean if i keep doing this over and over again for the sake of get money then i'm addicted? So how about people who do trading in stock? or someone who sell their product in the market? They keep doing that over and over again and they earn from it. Well i think addiction is not like that, addiction for me in forex is when i can't trade with my head straight, when emotions consume me deeply and i can't think by my rational thinking.

Hm, to me that is not addiction my friend. Addiction is more than that, if that is what people define as addiction then it means that almost all people in this world addicted to their job because that is what they do in every day basis. While i don't think this is a good idea but overall i must say addiction is matter of personal, and must be consulted if possible.

Well I think will many difference perception about addicted in business, and maybe word addicted is for them that addicted on drugs or cigarete, and in business might this is not addicted, but might close to hobby, and hobby usually will making people treat their hobby with sacrifice, and also will learn well to forward their hobby, and sometime start from hobby can giving income for people

@radex 78: Then let make it clear here, what do you think as addicted to foreign exchange? Is that all about making much more money or something like that and you don't have to stop your trading? Or you just simply trade now and then trade again 2 days later or you trade everday, is that addicted to foreign exchange? For me trade daily because we want to earn is not addicted.

@radex 78: Then let make it clear here, what do you think as addicted to foreign exchange? Is that all about making much more money or something like that and you don't have to stop your trading? Or you just simply trade now and then trade again 2 days later or you trade everday, is that addicted to foreign exchange? For me trade daily because we want to earn is not addicted.

People began to addicted to forex because they can make some money easily in short period of time. Some people still thinking if this business is a gambling.

People began to addicted to forex because they can make some money easily in short period of time. Some people still thinking if this business is a gambling.

Agree, but without proper trading analysis, this business just related to gambling which has more chances to lose instead of winning.

Agree, but without proper trading analysis, this business just related to gambling which has more chances to lose instead of winning.

Agree too, without proper analysis anyone will only suffer much losses, but this is not addiction usually this is because they don't know that they trade in foreign exchange, so it is proper to say that trader is actually don't have much experience/knowledge. About addiction we can see that in form of over trading, they don't know when to stop just revenge.