Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Are You Addicted to Foreign Exchange?

myregister

Some people got addicted to foreign exchange, this is understandable since foreign exchange is one of the most notable business where people can earn a lot of money if able to trade with the right manner. This kind of act actually doesn't good but do you really know if you are addicated?

Please feel free to discuss about addiction in foreign exchange and what caused it.

Some people got addicted to foreign exchange, this is understandable since foreign exchange is one of the most notable business where people can earn a lot of money if able to trade with the right manner. This kind of act actually doesn't good but do you really know if you are addicated?

Please feel free to discuss about addiction in foreign exchange and what caused it.

I am new as a trader and I think am starting to be addicted to it with the kind of double deposit that FreshForex has.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is like you are not addicted with foreign exchange it seems you're excited because this business offers very high chance for people to earn but with higher risk too. Not to mention it has biggest turnover daily than other kind of business such as stock. But addiction is more than that.

How then on earth can this be true that we want to change or swap forex because the business look like game or it is a game never forex trading is not a game this is a real business for all .

Practice is another thing which can also make us well ok but for this reason learning must take the right shape

It looks like game if you see it deeper, i mean we are all trying to predict by put our money there hope the price rise or fall depend on our own view. This is why some people still see forex as gambling and some people keep addicted with it, i treat this as job so i am carefully when trade with it.

Never be addicted to the forex market been addicted here will bring us nothing but positive outputt so addicted to the market of forex is not good we just need to be well focus and concentrated to fill in the emty gap of profit

Well, it is true addicted is never be good thing for every single traders in this world. If you're, it is better you should consult beforehand about this problem to closest relatives or psychiatrist, for me this is already out from the forex and  this is a psychology issue for each traders.

Well, it is true addicted is never be good thing for every single traders in this world. If you're, it is better you should consult beforehand about this problem to closest relatives or psychiatrist, for me this is already out from the forex and  this is a psychology issue for each traders.

That is such a good idea for someone who addicted to forex. I think tht is one of the best solutions to offer for someone who suffering that thing, moreover with consulting to a psychiatrist, we will obtain the solution about addiction to forex itself rather than uninformed guess what will happen later

No am not addicted to the forex market but when I first started I think I was addicted to this market but now am free from such addiction here.

Forex is not and will never be easy but all that you need is to control your level of addiction in the forex market to bring in more success

If you are free from addiction then why you suggest someone that they should control their level of addiction? Can you elaborate more about it?. Of course fx is not easy but if something so easy people will addicted to it not when it is hard, people will give it up if fx is hard enough. Just like i stated before when quoted sidejob, psychiatrist is the best idea for fx's addiction.

It is good that we dont get addicted to what ever thing that we are doing forex is not easy and everyone know about this so we dont have to be addicted to the trade as this may cause you to be greedy and at the same time result in loss.

So we dont need to be addicted at all in this field of business

Yes getting addiction just make everything worse, from the bad trading to the worse trading. I think if traders have their problem which related to addiction to foreign exchange they should try to find the solution just like what i've been said before, go to psychiatrist. Don't take this kind of addiction lightly since slowly it will ruin your trading.

Still I am interested in forex but still trying to control to spent money in my investment, forex still remain as risky business for me, and sometime loss still can occured, but in daily activity always I am will open the chart at least to look update market on pair, I like with forex but this is not addiction

I know forex is not gambling and it is different things to talk, but addiction is coming to someone or will coming to someone who have obsession about something with no exception foreign exchange which well know as the best place for speculator to gain much more money, if start to show symptons i advise to regulate it somehow.

We can see the similarity from their MM and RM on both forex and gambling. But one thing that you should consider about forex from gambling is the ability to analize the condition of the market itself so you can see a chance to put a right order for your forex trading.

We can see the similarity from their MM and RM on both forex and gambling. But one thing that you should consider about forex from gambling is the ability to analize the condition of the market itself so you can see a chance to put a right order for your forex trading.

If you start to think foreign exchange as gambling only it is sign of addiction. Well to lowering our chance to be addicted to foreign exchange what we need is lowering our own hope of foreign exchange, think that as business where you may produce profit but in reasonable way. One thing which make you addicted is your own purporse to join forex, which is money.

If you start to think foreign exchange as gambling only it is sign of addiction. Well to lowering our chance to be addicted to foreign exchange what we need is lowering our own hope of foreign exchange, think that as business where you may produce profit but in reasonable way. One thing which make you addicted is your own purporse to join forex, which is money.

Don't trade like as gambling and making addicted in forex but onbly waste of time and money, as trader that want to treat forex as business hence they need knowlegde and experience also good understanding to catch many opportunity hat available in forex business to making money, maybe we addiction in trading but will better if we can making money with this business

Don't trade like as gambling and making addicted in forex but onbly waste of time and money, as trader that want to treat forex as business hence they need knowlegde and experience also good understanding to catch many opportunity hat available in forex business to making money, maybe we addiction in trading but will better if we can making money with this business

That is what gamblers in forex supposed to do, with careful planning and good risk management we will act like trader not like gamblers which put all of their money into one basket. As long as you don't act as gamblers i think it is safe to say that someone is not addicted, but if someone said we are addicted because we keep trade, then someone who go to work for their daily life is someone who addicted to their jobs.

That is what gamblers in forex supposed to do, with careful planning and good risk management we will act like trader not like gamblers which put all of their money into one basket. As long as you don't act as gamblers i think it is safe to say that someone is not addicted, but if someone said we are addicted because we keep trade, then someone who go to work for their daily life is someone who addicted to their jobs.

Agree, just do it like a sniper, don't rush yourself to do many trading position that can lead you to some failures. and you have to consider any position that based on your analysis

Agree, just do it like a sniper, don't rush yourself to do many trading position that can lead you to some failures. and you have to consider any position that based on your analysis

Keep our money wisely, if likely we don't having capital might after one failure leading account get margin call hence don't rush to replenish account because desired to recover loss at short time, it's like as desired to revenge and this not good idea, although maybe we felt addicted but also need pay attention with the risk that involved

But you also don't be a blockage to yourselves in the name of don't rush. I mean you should know when to enter the market and open multiple position, this method called averaging and prove to be work if you know how to implement it and the good thing is that your profit would be double by doing this strategy, but if wrong there will be double loss for you.

But you also don't be a blockage to yourselves in the name of don't rush. I mean you should know when to enter the market and open multiple position, this method called averaging and prove to be work if you know how to implement it and the good thing is that your profit would be double by doing this strategy, but if wrong there will be double loss for you.

I can say it's based on the trader itself in the name of Risk Management, I'm not that much for averaging since I'm using smaller capital in my own trading account.

Yes it is based on the trader itself, the risk management for each trader are different but the general rules which has been proven to be effective yet efficient is spending around 3-5% of your total equity or capital. Well back to this addiction, i think treating someone who addicted in forex is a good idea but don't misunderstanding of someone who want to trade and someone who are truly addicted.

Yes it is based on the trader itself, the risk management for each trader are different but the general rules which has been proven to be effective yet efficient is spending around 3-5% of your total equity or capital. Well back to this addiction, i think treating someone who addicted in forex is a good idea but don't misunderstanding of someone who want to trade and someone who are truly addicted.

Better to treat forex trading as your own business, a good trader never risking his whole investment in a single trading order. You got it right, only 3%-5% from our total capital.