Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is quick profits achievable?

I honestly believe quick profits in Forex is completely achievable, but there is certain risk present in things, it is never possible to completely get rid of it, but we can definitely iron it out and for that we need wise money management and good planning. I am able to do all that fairly easily due to Nova FX and their top class options especially the bonus on deposit that goes up to 133% and also many more benefits which makes thing relatively easier.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick profit for sure is completely achievable, i experienced something like this more than once in my lifetime as forex trader, once that i really remember is when NZD rate news happened, in less than 2 minutes i got 60 pips without hassle. I also surprised but quick profit is possible as long as condition and yourself allow it.

You are right that is what people do, or at least people who favour scalping. Scalping just need few minutes to get profit even that is just small amount of profit. So with this issue only we can say that quick profit is actually achievable thing for all traders as long as they want to do it.

I think scalpers are one of the living proof that quick profits actually achievable in forex but it is various to each person since not all traders able to make more and more profit in relatively shorter time while the others need longer period but trying to make huge sum of profit in one shot.

Depend on what you call as quick profit. Scalpers as we know reap nice profit from forex are a good example for someone who get profit in relatively smaller period. Many people said they just have low target at around 5-20 pips for few seconds or up to few hours only. They don't store one currency pair for a long time.

Depend on what you call as quick profit. Scalpers as we know reap nice profit from forex are a good example for someone who get profit in relatively smaller period. Many people said they just have low target at around 5-20 pips for few seconds or up to few hours only. They don't store one currency pair for a long time.

but i think do scalping is good enough for new trader, because when i start my forex trading with do scalping, with scalping we can minimize the risk but also our profit getting small too. but because its just the beginning of my forex trading, im just make sure that i can make profit again and again and make constant, although with with small profit but if i can make it again and again i think its gone big enough for me.

As scalpers of course it is really possible considering that many traders already did it. One thing that we should note about this fast profit is risk also exist. You don't coming up and just earn a few, some scalpers put unbalanced SL/TP ratio like for example 10 pips vs 5 pips. This is not healthy anymore also you must do more than one trading in relatively shorter time, imagine 10 consecutive profit in 10 minutes?

• 4 years later...

At the point when we talk about a currency swap, we mean trading head and fixed rate interest installments on a credit in one currency for head and fixed rate interest installments on an equivalent advance in another currency. These swaps are stressing on relative preferred position. Currency swaps incorporate swapping both head and interest between the gatherings, with the incomes in a single direction being denominated in a different currency than incomes the other way.

Yes, I believe that quick profits are certainly achievable and one of the major reasons behind this is that I work with FreshForex. A truly amazing company to work with. With their offering of having low spreads, high leverage, smooth trading platform and the mighty cash back, it’s all superb.

nam1ZYL.jpg

Quick profit in Forex is difinetly profitable and you can make profit with quick trade and it calls scalping. You can just open the trade and when see the profit you can close it and make profit. Lot of Forex brokers offers scalping for new traders and they can start making profit with it.

Yes, Quick profits are achievable and expected in this global market like Forex, but it's said profit is associated with risk; so higher the capacity to take risk has the highest profit attached with it. All depends on how good you are at trading and skills.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/24/2020 at 9:41 AM, Cordawield said:

Forex Profit Cannot Be Fast, Get Ready For It Right Away

We must not forget that a quick profit can turn into a quick loss. If a person does not understand how everything is arranged, and how to work correctly, quick profits can be ignored.

• 2 weeks later...