Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CoinLegends - bitcoin RPG

Kasmat

An RPG - that rewards satoshi(bitcoin), as you level up your hero and fight higher level battles you earn more and more satoshi.

Withdrawel minimum 10,000 satoshi.

Refer friends and earn a % of what your referral earn in battle.

1-25 referrals +2%

25-50 referrals +5%

50-100 referrals +8%

100+ referrals +10%

After registering, you start with 9 skill points and can choose your Heroes Stats. Your skill points can be reset for a fee but is free the first time. Each time you level up you gain 4 more skill points.

Strength

Health Points

Attack 

Defence 

Agility

Stamina 

Intellect 

Charisma 

Magicka Points 

With your Skill Points chosen you can choose a class. Your class gives bonus stats and is changeable later but costs satoshi to select. 

On your character page you can upgrade your Damage/Armor for small amounts of satoshi, starting at 138, and increasing with each purchase.

On the "Chest Page" you have a storage facility where your satoshi cannot be stolen, starting at 1125 capacity and upgradeable 

Playing video games and i get BTC? Nice one but for sure this is a web based one and has a lot of advertisers also design looks so simple, signup and get 3500 satoshi is another nice offer so it takes around 7500 statsh of satoshi before i can withdraw my btc coin since it takes around 10000 satoshi.