Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you participate on demo contest?

Although, I am sort of greedy which is why I participate on demo contest so regularly, but then it’s also something required too and most people needs to do. Demo contest might be contest, but still we get much needed practice, experience and real markets feel, so that’s extremely necessary. I love to participate on there because I understand the value of learning and also that I can win huge prizes, so all this makes it so very special. This is especially due to OctaFX with their mind blowing and unique demo contest like cTrader, Southampton Supreme and Champion, it’s all unique yet one thing is common and that’s giant amount of prize which makes it ever so interesting and like able for all.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because in demo contest giving opportunity to become victory and get prize, usually in contest many participant they will trade with greedy because they want to making maximum profit, and they not fear although facing margin call account, so it's common thing as winner usually they can increasing huge profit on period of contest

Because in demo contest giving opportunity to become victory and get prize, usually in contest many participant they will trade with greedy because they want to making maximum profit, and they not fear although facing margin call account, so it's common thing as winner usually they can increasing huge profit on period of contest

with we can get Hadia in the demo contest, we should try trading in a real account by leveraging capital bonus that we get to be able to use and manage it well, because this is an opportunity that should we manage it well, therefore we should be able to learn and maximum understand how the management of funds as possible. in order to maximize manage free capita

Yeah I'm participating in the FreshForex greating Contest. In this contest, the winner stands a chance of winning a brand new BMW X6 M. Although this is a not a demo trading contest its a real life trading contest

with the bonus prize in the contest demo then we will be very serious in doing trading it, because we will Pokus will be prizes and advantages, so we can learn well the seriousness of running a trading him, that when he came real account with us can be more serious and can manage trading well have a good discipline

Maybe will good if we can become winner if we take part on demo contest, but how to become winner is not easy task, sometime need lucky I think because usually trading in demo contest will trade with using high risk taker using maximum lot size, and only trader that having good accuracy analysis that will become winner

Maybe will good if we can become winner if we take part on demo contest, but how to become winner is not easy task, sometime need lucky I think because usually trading in demo contest will trade with using high risk taker using maximum lot size, and only trader that having good accuracy analysis that will become winner

because it must always maximize our ability and effort as possible because to be of help in mastering the market so that it can be easier to make our analysis more robust and more focused in trading

because it must always maximize our ability and effort as possible because to be of help in mastering the market so that it can be easier to make our analysis more robust and more focused in trading

of course it is, and should be prioritized in forex trading business we have to think of focus and discipline in the run, and the science of our analysis should be the maximum so in what will happen to the market movement tigak allowed to direct us and closed as an accurate analysis so that losses can we avoid

of course it is, and should be prioritized in forex trading business we have to think of focus and discipline in the run, and the science of our analysis should be the maximum so in what will happen to the market movement tigak allowed to direct us and closed as an accurate analysis so that losses can we avoid

Yes we need high dicipline in forex trading but also we need to accept the risk that involved in trading, because not always as trader will able making accurate analysis due sometime movement on the market very dynamic and not always as trader able analyze trend perfectly, discipline with implemented risk management and money management is one way to maintain account longer life

• 2 weeks later...

Yes we need high dicipline in forex trading but also we need to accept the risk that involved in trading, because not always as trader will able making accurate analysis due sometime movement on the market very dynamic and not always as trader able analyze trend perfectly, discipline with implemented risk management and money management is one way to maintain account longer life

Therefore, we must be able to understand the risks properly and correctly in order to control risks and losses well, so we could easily react well, and could be easy to minimize it so we can maximize ways to make profits with ease

Therefore, we must be able to understand the risks properly and correctly in order to control risks and losses well, so we could easily react well, and could be easy to minimize it so we can maximize ways to make profits with ease

I think as trader they can manage the risk with using stop loss and also calculating maximum risk in every single plan, and how to making profitable system indeed not easy at all, discipline in trading to implemented system trading with discipline obey rules system will giving better result if these method already profitable

I think as trader they can manage the risk with using stop loss and also calculating maximum risk in every single plan, and how to making profitable system indeed not easy at all, discipline in trading to implemented system trading with discipline obey rules system will giving better result if these method already profitable

therefore we should be able to better understand and understand how systems and techniques that we do, karen although we have a good application of the system but can not run mak we will find it difficult, and will make it hard to minimize the risks