Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you participate on demo contest?

If any trader willing to spent time using demo contest this is also as one way to making money from free source, although they need get victory and able become one winner, but rarely trader newbie they can become winner in contest, usually winner contest already expert and having good experience also

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard a lot about Demo Contest, but are they different from Demo account? and in what aspect, I want to know all about it.

In demo contest and general demo account using same virtual money, that distinguish is in demo contest as broker promising prize for winner contest, which sometime also in big number prize, and because this reason all participant usuallly want to become winner to get prize, and they will trade with use maximum lot size that allowed to get huge profit, because usually winner will counted from trader that making bigger profit on last contest period

• 3 weeks later...

Ofcouse currently I am participating in FreshForex great trading contest where traders are given the opportunity to win a brand new BMW X6M All you need is to 1. Open a contest account,

2. Choose a currency and create a Nickname

3. blank.gifThen I Funded my account with $ 112

blank.gif4. Then I took a prize in the rating.

I am ever trying take part in contest but because so many expert trader also take part in contest hence I am never become winner, usually as winner that can generated huge profit during contest running till on the end contest, and usually trader using maximum lot size that allowed and relying with accuracy in analysis trend market

I have never done that, but would like to do it sometimes. I have done Demo Practice before but I would like to join a contest to learn it more better.

if you want to contest what his dalah for the try? , If you already have enough to take advantage of a demo account is good, you can try the promo contest demo accounts as at Tickmill

If we want to take part in trading contest, we need to more improve our trading skill. Demo account also must be maximized as well as possible, including when we take part in trading contest. There will be experience which we can get and use it as lesson so we wil be better when trading

Yeah, I definitely try out my hands on demo contest because practice is absolutely necessary and needed, so if we are able to do it through stuff like demo contest than that’s absolutely terrific and makes huge difference to how we go about doing everything. Currently, I am regularly working on demo contest with OctaFX broker and that’s with their amazing cTrader and Champion demo contest, it’s extra ordinary with big prizes to be won, so that plays all very crucial role to how we work out everything and it really brings huge profits to the table for me while there is no fee or charges for participating on it which makes it all so much like able and easier.

I am not take part in demo contest and still trade on own account, if any trader they having spare time take part in contest hence it will good as one opportunity to get prize on contest which sometime broker offer big prize but of course as trader need to become winner in contest

yes i always refer to demo for every new trader earning in the forex field .in forex those who never work in demo have to loss huge amount of the invest .forex work is not easy in the starting step its demand time to spend in these work .so learn the basic and then enjoy the profit. 

So many broker that provided demo contest for trader, and as trader they can take part in contest with expectation will become one winner in contest which will they get prize that also very attract many trader, beside trader can learning also having opportunity become winner on contest.

demo is only for the learning purpose .if you area a new in the forex work then you have to learn the basic about the forex work there area lots of different toll indicator for the forex which help us when ever we want to place order in the market so learn the basic forst if you want to earn from the forex.

I just love demo contest, so the question is too easy for me. I believe the best way one learn and give better chance to succeed is through knowledge and learning properly, so we just need to make sure we work hard on getting that and rest of the things will automatically work out itself, but if we are not good at working that then we will struggle somewhat. However, I have no such issues as I obviously mentioned that I just love demo contest and when you participate there then we will obviously get plenty of practice and thanks to OctaFX broker, I am able to win big prizes too, so that really makes it up for me and helps big time.

every one try demo account first if they want to start the forex .if you want to learn the forex basic then you have to try the demo which tell us how to work in forex there are lots of toll about the trade who help us when ever  we want to place our order in the forex market .spend mush of your time in demo to gain profit,

every one try demo account first if they want to start the forex .if you want to learn the forex basic then you have to try the demo which tell us how to work in forex there are lots of toll about the trade who help us when ever  we want to place our order in the forex market .spend mush of your time in demo to gain profit,

of trade forex course you have to start it on a demo account, first because of trade in forex must optimize trading knowledge. so that the profits can be obtained easily from day to day, the main purpose of forex trading wants a big profit

of trade forex course you have to start it on a demo account, first because of trade in forex must optimize trading knowledge. so that the profits can be obtained easily from day to day, the main purpose of forex trading wants a big profit

Maybe all trader actually they want to making big profit in trading, but we also need to realized if not always we can making accurate analysis, and yes practice in demo for learning purposes is good for trader, but will good also if they trying to take part on contest demo with prize it will giving more spirit

I have never try my luck with contest. I have heard so many times that demo contest are good way to get few profits from broker but never done it before.

The contest will indeed be lucky if science maximum we could have, it can all be done in a practice demo account what we should have when running a forex business, so that the profits would be in reach with well

Some broker offer contest demo, and this is useful for trader from beginner and expert trader might they can take part in contest and also they can learn to test strategy trading and if become one winner hence they can get victory and get prize, this will good for them

As a trader, we need to use demo account as well as possible and demo contest also can be maximized to get more rading experience. Even for experience trader also can test their trading strategy for making more profit.

• 2 weeks later...

The contest will indeed be lucky if science maximum we could have, it can all be done in a practice demo account what we should have when running a forex business, so that the profits would be in reach with well

Thanks but when will be the contest and how i can participate with it for winning. I am totally new to this thread so dont have much idea about it.

As a trader, we need to use demo account as well as possible and demo contest also can be maximized to get more rading experience. Even for experience trader also can test their trading strategy for making more profit.

Demo contest is also one opportunity for many trader even they as beginner or expert trader, because usually in contest will available prize from broker that want to attract many trader take part in contest, but for newbie maybe if they take part in contest will facing difficulties to become winner, but still good to backtesting system and strategy

Demo contest is also one opportunity for many trader even they as beginner or expert trader, because usually in contest will available prize from broker that want to attract many trader take part in contest, but for newbie maybe if they take part in contest will facing difficulties to become winner, but still good to backtesting system and strategy

true because the bonus is we can try to trade in a real account and try to manage our capital in the best possible bonus that we may have to be managed properly in order to survive and be able to achieve a profit