Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you participate on demo contest?

Demo contest wouldn't be so bad for trader, it is a good testing place to see are you ready enough for trade in real account or not. To me participating in demo account is nearly same with trade in real account with just few differences, while demo and real account have significant difference, i mean in the way it tested us.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contest is like other contest you've ever do before, in here we compete with the other traders trying to make more money as much as they can. If someone trade's profit is the biggest one before contest over they will be the first and receive the prize, if you cannot do that you simply lose and that is all nothing to lose. This is why i think newbie should participate to gauge their own skill.

@myregister, yes that is true the competetion level is what that make it to be called the contest it is a good way which the trader can build their trading skills and experience doing this you make way for success and it is the way to get your skills well improve and make something well meaningful here

But this is not mandatory we can chose to and we can use other means to learn it dose not mean that we can participate in demo contest so we must win.

No our knowledge depend on our ability to learn in the demo account and get something good as well.

Skills are skills but always learn first to make something good

yes i participate in Demo contests because i think that when we are doing demo competitions ,we can sharpen our skill and can polish our capability ,its all about the practice and developing the confidence and judge our trading so that we can be more tight in real trading .

Demo contest is good but for so long I have not participate in the demo contest as this could bring more and good knowledge to the traders in this field.

Demo account is good and it is the best place for any one to start from which is a good steps towards success

Traders who dont participate in the demo contest can never make something good because it is through demo contest that we can get what is called excellent knowledge and skills this are the experience needed for us to become successful.

As such competetion can bring more success

Demo contest is very good its help the traders to become a good forex trader yes this is what that happen if you want to trade forex then always take demo account as your first step towards money making as this could and will help rises your knowledge and experience.

It is not untill you win the contest but a mare participation in it will help increase your knowledge in the right way

Demo contest is a good way for any trader to build up his skills and knowledge this is where many professional traders you do see today do make them self demo contest can contribute to your success in many ways.

Practice make perfect but do ensure before you use their service that your skills is good so that you might as well become one of the winner

Yes that is true demo contest can help us to become more successful that is why I support that we traders need to have strong knowledge base in forex before called upon anything of that kind.

Forex trading need good knowledge and understanding if you really want to survive then learn from your mistake to move forward only then can you become more proficient in the field of forex

Taking part in the demo contest is one of the best thing which any forex trader can do because in demo contest your competetiveness can make you to win more profit even more than how you expected.

Trading forex is good and following the star traders is also good as well

Yes, I love to participate on demo contest regularly, I believe it’s something that really helps me in making good profits while it’s far better than boring and dull ordinary demo account, I am currently trading with OctaFX broker and that’s where I find things better with their amazing Southampton Supreme demo contest, it’s just 90 minutes based contest with having unlimited prizes to be won, so that’s why it’s super cool and really helps out with trading while one can participate on this every week due to been weekly based happening every Monday, it’s really extra-ordinary to be part of such amazing contest which helps us in great way and even if we don’t win we can still gain plenty of experience.

You make profit more because of the psychological and i think demo contest is good measurement to see how good you're when trade in foreign exchange, with this you may know how good you're when trade and technically how to deal with the other competitors. Once or twice is good but remember just as measurement.

If any trader  they having good skill and take part in demo contest, hence will possible to become one winner in contest, but usualy in demo contest as trader will trade with maximum effort and use maximum lot size that allowed, might demo contest is not good to learn about money management and risk management

I don't see any problem people participating in demo contest, just like i said numerous times before participating in demo contest will give us better measurement to how good we are when competing with the others. But demo contest is still contest that made for someone. It will give price to few people while the rest technically lose but not in reality because of demo account.

• 2 months later...

Yes, I truly love and enjoy demo contest because that’s something which keeps on helping me pile up experience and on side note, I am able to win up fair amount of prizes as well, so that’s why I find it very handy since there are no charges either, so I can participate again and again. I am using OctaFX broker with their demo contest especially like Southampton Supreme, it’s awesome with been just 90 minutes yet got unlimited prizes to be won, so that’s why I find it incredibly good and is something that really helps me with working in terms of practicing while also shows me several ways to work out for making higher profits in real trading.

If any trader they have time and spent time take part in demo contest, actually this is also as one good way to compete with among trader that joined in contest, but usually take part in demo contest as trader will less pay attention with risk management and having tendencies to become greedy and use bigger lot size

When asked a question like this then i must answer yes. The credibility for us to get some legit experience without worrying to lose and that is better than nothing. I participate to demo contest because i do believe i can grab at least the third prize but it seems hard because even seasoned traders also join and they show a very good performance with make a high margin profit.

Participated on demo contest, this is also as one way to get earning from forex business with free of risk, but as participant should become one winner and get victory in contest, but contest demo usually as trader relying with accuracy analysis and use maximum lot size that allowed and this not good to learn money management