Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you participate on demo contest?

I really love to participate on demo contest since it helps me so much in various ways, I am always eager to learn, but I feel really bored with demo account, so that’s why having to participate on demo contest can do such a great job for me or just about any new comer. The best part for me is that I am with OctaFX broker, it is a rock star as far demo contest is concerned with 3 top demo contest starting from Champion to cTrader and now the latest and probably the most exciting out of 3 with just been 90 minutes, but the thrill is something that’s hard to explain and we can win massive prize up to 400 dollars plus much more according to our performance.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I rarely participate in demo contest, when i was on early phase as forex traders i participated in this contest as long as the condition is permittable. Well it is fun because i see my performance is better than my real account, but still it is hard to win since there are a lot of traders who can trade fast and earn bigger.

• 3 weeks later...

I personally don’t prefer to participate too much demo contest which is mainly to do with lack of time that I get, as I am already doing full time job, so I get 2-3hours free maximum which in my view is enough for real account trading, but perhaps too little for demo contest, but when it comes to this lovely broker OctaFX, it is different story altogether. It is because of short contest that one can participate on, so it is well within the range of time we got at least for me. I am really enjoying the latest Southampton Supreme game; it is shortest of just 90 minutes with 400 dollars fixed figure and also having 100 dollars as extra according to our own performance.

Demo contest is the most suitable place for newbie to earn and learn. In the other hand, they can compare their skills to the other competitors and see what they lack of, with this new kind of view a trader will be able to improve theirselves. I sometimes participate in contest if that is exist.

• 3 months later...

@sidejob: That is truly make a sense, but still that is not real account just another demo account with a bit difference. Overall, demo contest just favour someone who have bigger profit, so if your profit is low never think of win even you make profit, all the profit is virtual it is just the prize which is real and only few people who could win it.

some brokers provides demo contest, but I don't think that all of them are trusted.

I saw many forex brokers gives fake prizes to fake participants.

This is just contest so even some bucketshop still offers it for the sake of promotion. And even you make thousand of dollars but your position in the 6th for example, you won't get the prize. Usually they only take 3 best or up to 5 best for getting the prize. But i won't deny that there is a broker who also hold something like that.

• 1 month later...

often when the contest, traders forget the name MM and RM. They only pursue profits are great to get the win. it is not good for our trading psychology. But with contest demo then we will increase skill and it will be very beneficial for us

MM and RM for each trading is different to each traders, and in demo contest you need it even actually your lose is not a real loss instead you will lose your chance to grab the first place or second or third place, but still no matter where you trade RM or MM is still important. Participating in demo contest will give you an indicator that you are doing better or not.

Our ultimate participation in demo account is just like nightjar that is a bird that cries in the night which is true so demo account get us prepard and build us from the scratched so there is a great need for us to always take part in demo

First demo contest is a contest there is a sense of rivalry here, i think it somehow may motivate person to do more but for me training is not matter where is located, training train our reflexes and our own mind to be able to cope with forex sudden change thus eliminate any unecessary loss in future.

• 2 weeks later...

yes, I've participated in the contest demo, demo contest provides a distinct advantage for us to be able to improve the skills of trading well and get a chance to get a gift for a real account trading capital. Following the demo contest is very fun for me

Well it might be true but for me demo contest is the place where you can compete and show how good you are in trading, since there is no risk this is where fun begins, you don't have to worry about losing but still feeling lose is not good here because it means our competitor my gain advantage over us because of this.

Yes that is what forex is all about you need to try your best and ensure that you take part in the demo account the more active that you are in the demo contest the more proficient you will be in real trading and that is what the successful traders do

This is just contest so even some bucketshop still offers it for the sake of promotion. And even you make thousand of dollars but your position in the 6th for example, you won't get the prize. Usually they only take 3 best or up to 5 best for getting the prize. But i won't deny that there is a broker who also hold something like that.

Our participation in the demo contest is very important yes that is true we need to take part in the demo account learning this is what that tell us what to do in the right manner when we step in the real trading account

Demo account reflect the right opportunity for the traders this is good and legit I think that we must not stay back we must start and head direct to our demo account this is where the majority of our skills need to be well develop

Participate in the contest demo is very useful for traders because the contest will allow us to improve the skills of trading well, with increased skills will allow us to improve trading results. skills are important in forex trading. Without having good skills it is difficult for us to be successful in this business

Yes that is good demo contest help us the trader to get the best this is the first and the best steps for the good traders so constant practice is what that make traders perfect it is not always easy to trade but with skills and understanding you can get it all