Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What's the best thing about your broker?

Upul Tharanga

When I talk about my broker Nova FX, I feel there are just so much that one can like here given every feature and facility is perfect according to our requirement. They allow us to work well manually with steady spread of 1.5 pips, high leverage up to 1:1000 and bonuses up to 133% on deposit while when it comes to not able to perform well manually, it has got PAMM account facility or even EA system in FX Replitrader, it’s just a complete broker to work with.

• 1 year later...

Probably the best thing about Trade12 is their customer service. For several years I struggled to find a broker that is easy to reach whenever I need assistance. But ever since I started with this broker, I never had to call more than twice to find someone who could address the issue. There were also times when they were the ones to call me first and notify me of an ongoing issue which they are already fixing without waiting for their clients to pester them. Sure, there may be downtimes and errors but those are already given. Still, it's nice to have a broker who cares for their clients.