Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex brokers reviews

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I currently trade with FP Markets, an ASIC broker. I opened an account with them at $100, and it's an ecn broker with spreads starting from as low as 0.0pips in both major and minor pairs.

FP Markets also has other platforms to trade indices, commodities and stocks with over 1000+ different instruments.

I recommend using FP Markets; they are an ASIC regulated broker and has been active since 2005. The main advantage compared to the other brokers is the number of Instruments available to Trade.

They have over 10000 different products, and they have a huge list of global stocks and commodities to trade with them.

On 7/29/2021 at 2:58 PM, Gidencenti said:

now there are really too many brokers, the main thing is to correctly understand what is written about them, and not to be carried on with all sorts of nonsense

First, start with shortlisting a few reputed brokers and then test them by trading their demo accounts (demo accounts are always free) and once the right broker is shortlisted then always go with small amounts to further test those processes like withdrawal which cannot be tested on a demo account. Although it seems bit hectic but it yields better results in future.

• 2 weeks later...

I trade with FP Markets currently. I was very particular to trade only with an ECN broker, as I previously had a bad experience with market maker brokers. Overall the experience is positive.

I've been trading with them for over a year, and so far, I have not faced any issues like spreads widening or servers freezing.

There are many brokers in the trading world but not all brokers can give you the right service. I have traded with many brokers but Eurotrader brokers have been able to provide me the best service. 5 types of broker account including Swap-Free Account, Tight Spread, Lots of Deposit / Withdrawal Option including BTC, etc. I get many benefits.

On 8/26/2021 at 7:31 PM, Lechosław Król said:

There are many brokers in the trading world but not all brokers can give you the right service. I have traded with many brokers but Eurotrader brokers have been able to provide me the best service. 5 types of broker account including Swap-Free Account, Tight Spread, Lots of Deposit / Withdrawal Option including BTC, etc. I get many benefits.

I am making use of the International and Reputed Broker FXOpen Markets :)

I currently trade with FP Markets. It's a reliable broker regulated by ASIC and has been active since 2005.

Been trading for over a year with them, they provide really low spreads (ECN account), which starts from 0.0 pips and in general they have great Trading conditions.

On 6/1/2021 at 8:29 PM, Ritesh.R said:

Looking for reviews on this broker FP Markets. I'm currently looking for another broker to trade other than Pepperstone, and I see many recommendations on this broker. How are the trading conditions and spreads In FP Markets?

Thanks for such important details and news here. It'll be great if all the people apply such opportunities to their lives and to find the reliable forex partner. And, furthermore, the process goes on here. To get the best result. As for me, it is the main feature to do so.

I currently trade with FP Markets mainly because of their robust trading condition- they offer some of the tightest spreads, and their execution has been pretty good based on my experience.

As far as reliability is concerned, they are regulated with ASIC and CYSEC, and they are in this business for over 15 years.

On 9/3/2021 at 4:26 PM, AndrewJ said:

I currently use FP Markets, better spreads, and low commission cost, the opening balance isn't that expensive either. It's regulated with ASIC, Cysec and also with an offshore licence from St.vincent.

I am currently doing my trading with the help of the FXOpen Markets :)

They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...