Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex brokers reviews

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Gardazuru said:

I started working with the Amarkets broker on the recommendation of a friend, but still at first I checked it by making a minimum deposit of $ 100 and tried to withdraw funds, which turned out without problems.

I started trading in the Forex markets with the International ECN Broker FXOpen Markets in the Year 2010 :)

It should be understood that reviews are not always worth believing. Let me give you an example from my own experience. I started working with a broker from Amarkets, and decided to read the reviews, and was unpleasantly surprised. Although, the broker itself is excellent!

Now there are so many sites with reviews that the trader really has where to find the necessary information. The trouble here is that reviews are not always true. For example, I often hear negative reviews about the Amarkets broker, although the broker itself is excellent.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 2:05 PM, gds221 said:

In my experience, I almost do not trust company reviews. For example, I worked with a broker from Amarkets, and for work this is a great option. And in reviews they sometimes write completely different.

I have been making use of the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :)

On 7/8/2021 at 8:57 PM, Erienner said:

to determine such a broker for yourself, reviews alone will not be enough, because you also need to make a choice with practice, practice gives a lot for the concept

We need to understand that it is important for the traders to select a Forex Broker that is True ECN.