Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What Is Forex trading?

Forex trading is a business that has a very big risk and also has a great advantage too, for that, traders who want to succeed in forex trading traders always to continue to do in learning with preparation and readiness on the run. And right now I am with instaforex always to keep learning in demo account and also demo contest in stage to prepare everything

I traded Binary with Instaforex before. All I can say is, I like their web struncture, but when it comes to their binary servers, I guess I'll have to give a negative review

Managing a trading account will be better which takes precedence over handling risks every time the market enters and exits the market, so that it can minimize the risks that occur, but will further lead to maximum profit. like I do now with a FreshForex classic account so that profits are consistent

emotion is the biggest enemy in forex trading because trading with emotions we will only experience continued losses, therefore we need to control our emotions well so that we can minimize emotions. assistance from EA robot services can also be utilized, as it is now with my broker

fdf78f39e60300737e9aaca08a3df69f.png

emotion is the biggest enemy in forex trading because trading with emotions we will only experience continued losses, therefore we need to control our emotions well so that we can minimize emotions. assistance from EA robot services can also be utilized, as it is now with my broker

fdf78f39e60300737e9aaca08a3df69f.png

May I ask which robot or robots are you using?

• 1 year later...
On 3/4/2020 at 12:23 PM, Uenti said:

Forex trading is such an activity that really makes money.

of course this business is promising and also generates large profits, as long as we plan everything well and there are rules in running it, it will be very easy to run it, then we will be very easy to achieve profits, and indeed there are also many facilities that already provided by brokers, including broker FreshForex

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Forex is when you buy currency on cheapest price and sell on highest. It is market of currency, where people speculate to get the profit.  For trading there are many brokers available in market like Hotforex, InstaForex and many more added to the list.

because it is important for traders to be able to do an understanding in advance by utilizing a demo account and Tickmill education program properly, so that traders can become more leverage in improving existing trading skills better than before.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Forex is the biggest financial market on the planet. It has turned out to be extremely notable business everywhere throughout the world. This is exceptionally prominent wellspring of profiting. It is likewise the most simple way. Such a large number of individuals are keen on doing forex. As a trader I can state doing forex is the best thing and you can profit and furthermore secure your future. To do forex well a trader must need a decent knowledge of forex alongside a decent broker. As of now I'm trading with Eurotrader broker. It is a good forex broker.  It is having a high security level and Over 77 Instruments Including Forex, CFDs and Futures, Spreads as low as 0 pips, Full EA (Expert Advisor) Functionality, 1 Click Trading and Built in News Functionality, Technical Analysis Tools with many indicators and charting tools and many more.