Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Certainly, I have also experienced that position before. However, now I feel comfortable joining the FreshForex broker because in addition to a safe capital, there is also education available that helps me understand more about forex, so I can be more optimal in trading on a real account.

The most fun time is when trader withdraw money from account trading and get cash on their hands, as long as withdrawal process work smoothly and without problem hence running forex business is very pleasant, thanks you FXOpen still process withdraw money smoothly for more than 9 years since I use their service.

A broker is a very important factor in forex, and as a trader it is necessary to pay attention when choosing a broker. So that the broker you choose can help you trade comfortably and safely, this is also what I have obtained since joining FreshForex broker.

• 1 month later...

Because FP Markets is an established broker with more than ten years of experience in the forex market and is licenced by ASIC, in my opinion, it is a good broker.

Since I've been trading with it for nine months, there haven't been any significant problems with deposits or withdrawals, and the commission fees are reduced.

I knows forex already long years ago sine 2009 as my remember, and  using FXOpen broker since 2012 if not wrong, and so far based my experience, FXOpen is good and strong company, trading condition is good, low spread, offer various attractive contest, and all withdrawn smoothly to process.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

In forex trading only the most powerful analyzing trade knowledge is able to bring success, besides good trading knowledge we the traders have to make sure of proper trading discipline, the capability to manage money as well as risk, and much more. And we have to choose the trading platform that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used. it would be great for us to lead better trading,  and I found my perfect broker FreshForex.

• 3 months later...
On 9/28/2023 at 4:55 AM, nanamage said:

In forex trading only the most powerful analyzing trade knowledge is able to bring success, besides good trading knowledge we the traders have to make sure of proper trading discipline, the capability to manage money as well as risk, and much more. And we have to choose the trading platform that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used. it would be great for us to lead better trading,  and I found my perfect broker FreshForex.

If we are making use of the correct trading based skills then the income from such kind of trades can actually get increased.