Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/30/2021 at 6:10 PM, Michael Butcher said:

It's good idea for discussion. When I was looking for the right broker I surfed a lot of sites. I found the one that I liked. It calls Finarm. You an check it and learn all necessary info. 

IF we want to earn income from our trading we need to use True ECN Forex Broker like FXOpen :)

• 1 year later...

Forex is the largest market in the world and there are many new brokers in the market and traders find it difficult to find a suitable broker since there are also scammer brokers.

I now trade with FP Markets, an ASIC broker that has been active for over 12 years with competitive spreads and commission cost, the customer service is also quick in responding to issues.

22 hours ago, nanamage said:

In my opinion, Freshforex broker is indeed the most top and the best. Especially the 300 % deposit bonus promotion and it got me interested right away, I finally tried to make a deposit, and sure enough, the bonus came right in and could be traded.

This is normal, everyone has their own opinion, and rightly so. But I, for example, prefer a broker from ExpertOption.

• 3 weeks later...

I was a previous trader with ExpertOption and I can say it is a bad broker, but I just had a couple of issues with them regarding withdrawal and customer service.

Then I trade with FP Markets, which is good, the spreads go as low as 0.0 pips and the withdrawals are smooth, the customer service is prompt in answering queries.

There are many competitive brokers in the forex market and, in my opinion, I find FP Markets better compared to most brokers because of its reliability.

Their customer service is also prompt in solving client queries, even through emails and live chat. It is suitable even for newbie traders since their demo account provides educational materials.

Choosing a broker is very important, as a trader, you must pay attention when choosing a broker. So that later the broker will help us in trading comfortably and safely. As I entered the FreshForex broker, I did not find the slightest problem when trading.

• 1 month later...