Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, gds221 said:

It is worth being as careful as possible about reviews, because they do not always reflect the truth there. When I started working with a broker from Amarkets, I also read reviews. From how different they are - I was very surprised.

I started doing my Forex Trading in the Year 2010 with the International Broker FXOpen.

The broker provides all kinds of essential tools to forex traders. However, many retail Forex brokers do not yet have either market depth or real volume data. Fortunately, there are still alternatives to these data. Traders can use regular volume style indicators, such as the on-balance volume indicator. Those types of indicators are available on the platform which most brokers like Eurotrader provide.

On 3/1/2021 at 7:18 PM, gds221 said:

When I started working with a broker from Amarkets, I was just really surprised by the reviews about this company. As for me, you should be careful with these reviews, because they do not always write the truth in them.

I started trading in the Forex markets in the Year 2010 and choose to do my trading with the broker FXOpen.

• 3 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Gidencenti said:

I consider the Amarkets broker an excellent option for work, I have been looking for a reliable and high-quality platform for a long time, where you can not worry about the withdrawal of funds and work in general

I started trading in the Forex markets in the Year 2010 with the International Broker FXOpen.