Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• 1 month later...

Forex is now the most largest trading platform around the world. Therefore, lots of people are engaging in the forex trading day by day. But before investing traders should gain enough knowledge on trading and practice in demo account and after getting enough knowledge and experience they should invest in real account. Moreover,  investors should choose a reliable  broker which provides the best facilities for the investors

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/29/2021 at 8:32 PM, Ben Thompson said:

Forex is now the most largest trading platform around the world. Therefore, lots of people are engaging in the forex trading day by day.

The lockdown due to the pandemic and work from home remote jobs allow individuals to look at forex trading opportunity as well.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

im not sure if the crypto option is still viable, with how critical crypto is doing I guess its better to avoid holding them for now, till we see a cleare direction for when this bear market ends. but for now other options for funding are available anyway. im astick with fiat :)

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I noticed this broker have introduced crypto wallet for deposits & withdrawals and they also started offering crypto trading.

On 7/19/2023 at 3:06 PM, instantorder said:

I am looking forward if any forex broker can provide Crypto trading. Why MT4/MT5 doesn't support crypto trading?