Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I also have heard some good reviews about neteller but it is not available for my region so i prefer skrill for smooth transactions. I noticed this broker have many other payment methods too.

Sounds strange because Neteller just bought Skrill and it should help Neller enter currenly restricted countries.

Sounds strange because Neteller just bought Skrill and it should help Neller enter currenly restricted countries.

I guess may be it would take some time if they have bought skrill or may be skrill should restrict those users too which neteller is not accepting.

• 2 weeks later...

As a newie, i am looking for a new broker for my account. There are so many brokers in market but choosing one very difficult for me. So what i want to know about this broker is, how the trade execution works, also want to know Payment processor system of the broker. Any help, thanks

i can suggest for newbie the school of babypips, its a good place to start just google it.. from there it will unfold to you as long as you finish the course, for brokers, i always suggest to take the top 5 pics then simply check for feedback, review sites, and basic demo testing, of even live testing with min deposits. yeah lmfx has a good start and i have been trading them for a couple of months now, still do your part as atrader and study further. 

As a newie, i am looking for a new broker for my account. There are so many brokers in market but choosing one very difficult for me. So what i want to know about this broker is, how the trade execution works, also want to know Payment processor system of the broker. Any help, thanks

Regarding payment, I have withdrawn 1 time and the broker process your withdrawal within 1 day. Prompt and reliable.

I also have heard some good reviews about neteller but it is not available for my region so i prefer skrill for smooth transactions. I noticed this broker have many other payment methods too.

Can you share me the reviews you read, actually I tried it by myself and the exchange rate was very low while the withdrawal fee is really high.

• 2 weeks later...

for countries in south east asia, its a given we will always have lower exchange rates all thanks to them aligator banks, i lose 3-5 usd for every exchange i do through skrill and just had to live with it for years. 

Indeed, I think it's Asian currencies are weaker than majors (from Eu and NA).

Actually it's true in one part and still there are many reasons behind choosing a pair. 

Defenition Majors:

These currency pairs are considered by many to drive the global forex market and are the most heavily traded. Although it is widely regarded that the major pairs consist of only four pairs, some believe that the USD/CAD and USD/AUD pairs should also be regarded as majors. However, these two pairs can be found in the group of pairs known as the "commodity pairs".

But I truly think this is the main reason for us to trade majors:

Now as traders of the Forex Market we should understand the importance of Fundamental Analysis, this is keeping an eye on the Global Economic News that affects the currencies we are trading. As such the Major Forex Pairs tend to be the ‘easier’ to trade in this sense, as the information and news is a lot more readily available due to the popularity and strength of these currencies.