Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Comprehensive educational materials: video tutorials, FX Guides, webinars and more
  • In depth Daily Market Analysis
  • Stay up-to-date with LMFX’s Economic Calendar
  • Plan effectively with our useful Trading Calculators
  • Easy online account management portal
  • Industry-leading MT4 mobile and desktop platforms
  • One click trading that is ideal for scalpers
  • Protect your automated strategies with VPS hosting
  • Claim generous bonuses
  •  
  • Join exciting trading competitions
  • 24/5 multilingual support
  • Leverage from 1:1 to 1:1000
  • Super-tight spreads from 0.0 pips
  • Risk-free unlimited Demo Account
  • Great choice of trading accounts: Premium, Fixed, Zero, PAMM
  • PAMM for Fund Managers
  • Competitive partnership program

Anyone experienced this broker? Please share your advice?

• Downvote 18

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear Forum members,

I am an official representative of LMFX and I am here to answer any questions that you might have. I would like to say a few words about the company and the products we offer.

LMFX offers it's clients the opportunity to trade many products, including 47 currency pairs, precious metals, oil, indices, shares and CFDs. As an online brokerage, LMFX welcomes clients from all around the world.

Why choose us?
* Fast execution.
* Three different types of live trading accounts, designed to suit the needs of every trader.
* Demo account.
* One of a kind PAMM system.
* A rich bonus program.
* Multiple contests.
* Seven trading platforms.
* Various funding methods, including Neteller, FasaPay, Skrill, Credit and Debit Cards and Wire Transfers (more to be introduced soon)
* Security of funds ensured by segregated accounts.

LMFX is dedicated to making your trading as easy as possible, which is why we give our clients a state of the art customer wallet, from which you could manage your trading. Our one of a kind Queelo communication system gives you security and comfort when communicating with the company.

LMFX's dedicated Customer Support is online 24/5 to help you and answer any questions you might have.

You can ask all your questions here. It will be a pleasure to assist you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I usually deposit funds with skrill however they also accept payments through CC and traders are allowed to deposit up to $10000 daily in four transactions of $2500 each transaction. However you can check from their support for proper confirmation.

With large deposit, you should contact the broker first, you can get some benfits with large deposit as vip account or another way to process your deopsit faster.

yeah this i have to agree with if the amounts are large it would be better to contact the broker first make sure and clear of certain things. you know just to be on e the safe side though there are no indications of such foul play at all, i mean my account is decent and doing well. 

ill be having another withdrawal within the week its pure profit, ill keep updates, im using skrill as well.. 

I prefer Neteller withdrawal testing, Skrill is still a good payment processor, I withdrew last week by Skrill and everything was smooth and fast. You need to implement an internal transfer before withdrawal.

• 2 weeks later...

i wont say its necessary, i mean usually having a debit card for a broker is a tie up between a the broker and another company, its not really nessesary, i mean like im enjoying the skril debit card, and i think its less work for the broker. though that option can help other traders as well, but the debit credit card business can be really complicated. 

I thought yes, any big payment processor has debit card, it's a popular thing. I think maybe next year LMFX would launch up their debit card as many brokers do.

It would be good if lmfx launches their own debit cards as traders can easily get their money from ATM hassle free.