Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

About Forex Live Account

David_Warner

Forex is similar to what we call a "zero sum" game. You are making a bet with someone else about whether a currency will rise or fall. For every winner there has to be a loser. The net winnings of everyone combined equals zero. If you are smarter than the average player, you may make money. If you are dumber than the average player, you are likely to lose money. Most of the people making the "bets" in Forex are highly trained professionals at banks and other institutions. You are unlikely to beat them at this game. 

Actually Forex is not quite a zero sum game. It's a slightly negative sum game as the Forex broker takes a small percentage each time in the spread. It's a small amount but over a hundred trades, it ends up being a considerable amount of money. So the average player is likely to lose money, and remember the average player is a highly trained professional and probably smarter than you. 

There is a lot of luck in Forex, and if you play it, you will have some periods of time where you make money. This is usually because you are having a lucky streak, not because you have suddenly become an expert Forex player. However, most people are unwilling to admit their success is due to luck. They become convinced they have a system that works, and lose a lot of money trying to refine it. Read more info here http://alpari.com/

• 4 years later...

I can consider ForexChief as my best broker due to exclusive trading facilities that are very supportive to be a profitable trading life. They are best suited broker for me. Their commissions and spread are the lowest you can find in market. They provides its services through several account types and through several trading platforms. They offer many more services to traders than discount brokers do and these services don’t come cheap. My broker is completely regulated and ensures my fund safety with higher level of security. More than this it has an active customer care service system. The cherry on the top is I got fixed spread on major pairs. They are very much supportive and facilitate their traders with many kind of necessary services are deserved to recognize and suggested by their clients.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...