Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Sainvest.org - make money 10% per month from Sport Arbitrage Investing

Hello, 
my name is George. Let me welcome you on our side in this great investment adventure.

We are a team of three people from France, Portugal and Germany working in sports arbitrage field since early 2013. In 2014 we decided to make this our principal source of income.

Now we open our business to small and medium investors and by doing this to increase our betting capital.

Feel free to read ALL the information you find here and contact us by e-mail or Skype. It is important to fully understand our offer before you decide to invest with us.

We combine sports arbitrage with investment.

Investors can purchase units. 1 unit is 50 euros. We pay 10% of your invested sum every month.

The investment period is 36 months (3 years). After 3 years you get your initial invested money back.

We invest your money and make approx 15-18% profit per month (see our results page). We deduct the fees for moving money out of the e-currency processor and into the bookie accounts and back into the payment processor, we deduct our share of the profit and we give you a clean 10% of your investment per month. As long as you make money, we make money.

We accept PerfectMoney, Payza and STP. As we will move along we will study the possibility of adding other processors.

When you make a purchase, you log into your account and you create an order for the number of units you want to buy. In your order you have to put you PM, Payza or STP account. Then you transfer the money into our PM account : E7727415 or our Payza account : sainvst@gmail.com or STP account: Sainvest. After that you come back to your account and you put in your order request the batch number of the transaction. I check the transfer, I give you the number of units purchased and I close the order.

First payment is 45 days after you make a deposit with us. The following payments will be every 30 days. The extra 15 days for the first payment is to allow us to take your money from the e-currency account and put it into bookies accounts.

When you want to withdraw you place a withdraw order with your PM/Payza/STP account, I make the transfer to your account, I put the batch number of the transaction in the withdraw order you created and close the order.

We are based in Europe, so we work in euros.

You can withdraw by the same processor you made the deposit. We are not an exchange site.

If you want your money back we will give it to you minus the profit already payed and a fee of 20%. Example: you bought 10 units = 500 euros. You stayed with us for 6 months. We payed you 300 euros. If you want your money back we will return you 100 euros. (300 you already earned and 100 is a 20% fee). If you stayed with us more than 8 months you will not be entitled to a refund. We want to have investors with us for the long run... we don't like hit and runners.

We keep our records off-line so we are not vulnerable to hackers. If our site is taken down we will still pay and we will still communicate with you through e-mail, Skype and Facebook.

We offer bonuses for serious investors:

• For every 100 units you buy, you get 1 free
  • For every 500 units you buy you get 10 for free
  • If you want to buy more than 1000 units contact us and we'll make an arrangement for you

We have a referral system. If someone that you recommend makes an investment, you get 1 euro for each unit he buys. In order to do that, you have to send me an e-mail at sainvst@gmail.com with the e-mail address of the user you reffered and it will be assigned under you. For every purchase he makes you will get your part.

From time to time we will give little bonuses to make things more interesting 

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 October 0,87% profit.

In October we had 20.35% profit. After we payed 10% to our investors we left with a decent monthly revenue (this is from investor's money which added to our own funds). When YOU make money, we make money.

The best way of contacting us is by skype: sainvest1. I am allways online and I answer to your messages in the shortest delays.