christmas_

You Have Been Got Paid

Payment Mode Account

Date 10/21/2010 02:09

Batch 47261781

From U3363353 (EP, TCC, FXFRED P...)

To U0229349 (helel)

Amount $4.00

Memo Points Cashout Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Payment received for winning contest:

image-9C34_4CBF978A.jpg

You have received a payment to your account U0639408 (VNHYIPGroup):

Date: 10/21/2010 2:10 AM

Batch: 47261809

From Account: U3363353 (EP, TCC, FXFRED Payout Account)

Amount: $0.50

Memo: Contest Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thanks admin!

yeah better keep our activity here than not posting at all.few post daily is good enough to make us reach payout. I'm doing moderate posting in the forum as well.

Why did you say "few posts daily is good enough"? as far as I know, most of forum hope that members can make more and more posts on their forums, but why this forum has such strange limitation? what will hapen if I make more posts on this forum?

I think there is no thing such as limitation in this forum,

you can post unlimited provided they are good and quality post and not a spam

maybe he mean of "he is doing few post daily is because this forum seems slow moving thread and he is posting at least few times there to make the forum more lively

Why did you say "few posts daily is good enough"? as far as I know, most of forum hope that members can make more and more posts on their forums, but why this forum has such strange limitation? what will hapen if I make more posts on this forum?

As seyren said, TCC doesn't have any limitation post.

However, if our posts quality are low and we made lots of posts at the same time, admin might considered we are doing "post chasing", this will lead us to infraction or the worst - temporary banned.

I am member of this forum since long but have only 250 points till now - actually my

points are increasing very slow as i find it dificult to make posts here being very slow on my computer.

Just hope i shall be able to in november 2010.

well i just do here i post at least 10 post per day to gain points but as you said their thread seems move slow I make sure that my post can be

answered easy so the conversation will continue

In the past, I could make well over 20 posts a day in here but that's past now. However, I still make posts on General Webmasters and Traffic sections of this forum and there are a lot of posts to reply there.

I guess it is not really a hard task to active in several section and gain more than 20 posts there daily. Maybe u can try out the HYIP section and even PTC section which I have noticed much members are posting there.

Although general discussion chat is not paying 3c per post, if u have time, u can post there too which give u 1c per post. ;)

I have got paid from the forum .

You Have Been Got Paid

Payment Mode Account

Date 10/28/2010 17:26

Batch 47881814

From U3363353 (EP, TCC, FXFRED P...)

To U6056147 (WaltWO)

Amount $4.00

Memo Points Cashout Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

I guess it is not really a hard task to active in several section and gain more than 20 posts there daily. Maybe u can try out the HYIP section and even PTC section which I have noticed much members are posting there.

Although general discussion chat is not paying 3c per post, if u have time, u can post there too which give u 1c per post. ;)

Well, that's l-ow. Actually, I post at General Webmasters and it pays 3 cents per post there, though you need a few days to have your threads moved in there.

Well, that's l-ow. Actually, I post at General Webmasters and it pays 3 cents per post there, though you need a few days to have your threads moved in there.

actually I also don't know what is the reason behind the activities dropped a lot after the changing made in the forum....

EP is having almost the same rate but it has lots activities.... :blink:

Between, I have noticed most of those banners are blank now.

Maybe that's because there are some few new PTP now and other are begining to search for a new and much more higher rate and activity that's why tcc is becoming less on activity, i guess if they would revise their rates maybe some of their members may go back posting again to them

Got paid from TCC for winning contest:

You have received a payment to your account U0639408 (VNHYIPGroup):

Date: 11/7/2010 5:14 PM

Batch: 48631127

Thanks admin!

i do not think it is that hard to hit payout in TCC

i can make around 3-4 posts in forex, 2-4 posts in PTP section, 2 posts in stock section everyday. it will be a bonus for me if people also reply in paid to read and paid to survey sections, and I can post more replies and earn more

Well I wonder how this forum goes for I have been out for quite some time and I've been seeing some negative post about this forum. Maybe it's lack of activities are making it as hindrance on making other be more active from this forum. But I do hope that I can get back on track from this forum and be able to be active and be paid again.

Payment received from TCC for winning contest. Thanks Admin!

image-D54E_4CE1D4AA.jpg

You have received a payment to your account U0639408 :

Date: 11/15/2010 7:11 PM

Batch: 49276357

Thank you.

this forum has activity although not always as good as we want it to be.it seems members post more in forums where they well get less warning for the same kind or same quality of posting. I admit it sometimes hard to give the post quality the admin expects when all we want is to have more posts. that's why there are less activity. the admin is not that strict but still members just get discouraged with getting earnings.but after some time we ain't find it hard to follow his rules.