Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Reply Post - $0.03

Thread - $0.03

How much a Point is worth - 1 Gold Coin = $0.01

You Can Request Payout once you reach 400 Gold Coin to LR, AP, PM, RP, GDP.

Members can create Maximum 10 Threads in a Day.

$4 to Liberty Reserve

$4 to Alertpay

$4 to PerfectMoney

$4 to RoutePay

$4 to GlobalDigitalPay

http://www.thecashchat.com/

Refferer link

• Downvote 1

i guess TCC and EP has same admin,the same trusted person who pays on time without any delay..i love TCC in terms of its activity and the earning opportunity to for many members....

i heard about TCC from my friend,i am also planning to be active in TCC too...

i guess TCC and EP has same admin,the same trusted person who pays on time without any delay..i love TCC in terms of its activity and the earning opportunity to for many members....

i heard about TCC from my friend,i am also planning to be active in TCC too...

Yes TCC and EP has the same admins. The admin also opened 2 forex forums as well too, if I am not mistaken. I think one of the forex forum is with a partnership or something like that with another person

Anyway do hope you can join TCC. Activity at TCC is much lower than EP so hopefully with you around, we can add some activity to TCC :)

i like making post in this forum but now the forum didn't have many active member. i will keep active in this forum and follow "what it's ?" contest..

i have been win for 6 times..

now i will open and make some guess about something..

i hope this forum more good than now and i can earn more in this forum

Yes TCC and EP has the same admins. The admin also opened 2 forex forums as well too, if I am not mistaken. I think one of the forex forum is with a partnership or something like that with another person

Anyway do hope you can join TCC. Activity at TCC is much lower than EP so hopefully with you around, we can add some activity to TCC :)

i know better about only one forex forum handled by Nick(admin of TCC)..UWCFX forum which is not owned by him but he does the admin work there too..

about TCC,one of the reputed forum in PTP industry currently also an fast growing forum...i have got many payouts from TCC as well as EP...

I got paid within 2 days of request .

Transfer Successful

Your transfer was successful!

Date 10/9/2010 07:50

Batch 46440390

From U3363353 (EP & TCC Payout Account)

To U6056147 (LoneWolf)

Amount $4.50

Memo Payment for Chatting Contest Thanks Earning Palace Forum, Don't Forgot to Post Payment Proof !

Thank you for choosing Liberty Reserve!

this site seems a little bit slow moving on treads and there are only few members... but this one is good and the admin is really active.. hope I can reach my first payout there

yes you are correct , members activity is low there no doubt . i also a members there but due to some restriction of ptp section posting i am not posting more but frequently visiting the forum . actually there was a time members was more active there but now the situation changed.

Yes that is indeed irght now the activity of the forum is indeed reduced now we could see just soem HYIP Monitors and some other users posting payment proofs and as usual the PTP section is active ,but all should remember the rule for getting paid ,we should spread our activity through out the forum then only we will get 100% requested amount from the admin .

but before tarting to be a very active on this site it is better be familiar with their forum rules because this is the strictest forum i've joined so far there are quite a lot of rules on this site and i have been deducted my points here that's why i do prefer showing picture base payment proof than text based payment proof.

well it not as lively as earning palace but yes the site admin is also the same, same rules and everyhting. I am nearly in my cashout here and i hope I can make it soon but i am having trouble in posting there because some of my favorite threads there a non moving since this week

This forum is very interesting, becasue I found this forum has the same rate between reply and thread. sometimes, forum owner will set different rate between reply and thread. I think maybe the threads on this forum is enough, and admin here don't want members to make new threads here.

it used to be a very active forum.posting a lot was easy before. since the time they made changes in rules the activity decreased a lot.but still there is some activity on the forum.that's enough for the forum to survive

well just like me I am still being loyal here in this forum even though their thread seems a little bit slow moving..

This is my second forum and i learned many things from that forum

which one first launched? tcc or ep? if EP i have no doubt that they are stronger than TCC because they are the one who introduce first in the people..

Maybe TCC needs some new designs like in EP i like the avatars there

TCC already existed under a different admin and different name before admin Nick, the current admin, bought it over.

EP was set up by admin Nick and Jambasha earlier on, before buying over the TCC domain from the old admin

I see i thought nick was also the founder of TCC.. maybe because the way of the late admin was not so good that's why until now the people maybe thinking that TCC was the same as before.. I guess nick should make some promotion or something unique contest