Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

There is a co-admin in the forum and if I am so correct,I think the co-admin is one handling the latest contest in the forum. I don't know how the contest is like for now because I have not visited the forum for some time now. Well,when I am chanced,I will check the contest to see if it is still on or not.

I dont really know about the contest but what I know about is the the forum is no longer a paying forum its better for the admin and the coadmin to comeup with something good rather than keep tricking memebers with emty promises

Well,you have the locus standi to say what ever you want to say and you can also say that the forum is not a paying forum. Well,from the last update that the admin made in the forum,he said payments would be processed shortly. You can flip back pages to see the update,I think a member posted it.

• 1 month later...

Anyone tell me is this site paying continue? I am also join this paid to click post forum site. I am newbie to online job workers. one of my friend told me 1 months ago interner paid to post forum site job is very interesting and can earn money easily to work daily 2 to 3 hours. i am service man. Pls anyone advice me which internet paid to post forum site paying till now.

Thanks

• 7 months later...

Well it seems that another fourm has gone down, I noticed that a lot of forums have been converted to non paying forums recently leaving with a only a few forums which are still legit and paying, I hope that this ptp thing does not come to a complete end but if it went on like this it might in my view.

• 1 month later...

I guess theirs no one who is willing to buy this forum anyway. I do know that right now its hard to find an advertisers. So for me its pointless that this forum is put for sale. Unless theirs someone who has a way to turn this forum into a paying forum again. But I doubt that this will going to happen at all.

• 3 weeks later...

What do you mean by it is pointless putting the forum under sale. Are you telling me that it is only advertisers that makes a forum to be worthwhile,I don't think so,take a look at GT,there was no advertisers and jeFF was able to sell the forum. I think people that knows much about forums or website can buy this forum and turn it to something else.

• 4 weeks later...