Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitcoin to the core is actually currency, even gold could be said as currency depend on your definition of currency itself. Talking about usability, it is possible to accept bitcoin and other crypto currency as commodity or currency to traded in foreign exchange. But the regulation is harder because the only reliable one is BTC, even like that we still find hard time to regulated it not like government backed currency such as USD or EUR.

• 5 months later...

Importantly, we will be very helpful to be able to run the trading activity of our best when we can choose the right broker that provides what we need well. Lucky if I can find a broker who like it.

Well this is not really make a sense at all but for me, accepting bitcoin is really helpful to some people. This is true for someone who prefer anonymity over the others, the one who prefer privacy over others. I don't think that is wrong to accept this one, but BTC could be used for bad thing and we don't know if the clients are scammers.