Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

They should be able to do that, as I've said in a previous post  if cryptocurrency cannot become a payment gateway it would be better if cyrptocurrency will turn to be commodities which you can trade easier to rather than make it as currency which some government doesn't allow it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some broker are already accepting this as it is payment option but what are the setback for this I dont think that there is any setback forex you chose a broker that is beneficial to you this alone is what that will make you the confortable person

That can now be seen both in the bitcoinworld as many brokers have started accepted this currency before you seldom see a broker that accept bitcoin but this days that is very possible and easy to locate such broker just search bitcoin brokers

It is not about availability but it is also about does the place where you live at the moment accept bitcoin as one of the currency. Only few countries accept bitcoin as the currency while other ban it and doesn't make it clear if that is commodity or not, while the rest treat it as commodity just like what happened in finland. I still see Cryptocurrency is not fit to be currency but fit to be a commodity.

@myregister, this is true it is distributed and have better managment for sure as forex broker may accept this bitcoin now I have seen alot of brokers who accept bitcoin now as their own payment processor.

Yes they are doing well with this and bitcoin is gradually gainin popularity in the field of forex

Bitcoin is now accepted by many broker the only thing is that some brokers need to check their value before they pay us here,forex is a two way market so we really need to choce the broker which have the desire payment processor we like most

I think that as long as currency like bitcoin is available for human to use then it is fine to use, maybe it should have strictier central place like some kind of control where people can depend on so it will be harder for people to do some kind of manipulation which drove the price too much.

@sidejob, I think that now many brokers are accepting this processor compare to when its come out newly people do not make use of it but now I can see alot of traders and brokers using this pay option.

As for me I think my broker do accept it as well and this make it controlable and our trade well

@sidejob,that is true but I dont know why the broker are not making use of this if you can check then you will see that most of the broker dont even have time for that.

But well we dont need to worry about anything since we can softly chose other type of payment system as well

@skyrock: Yes i saw it too but remember it is too much risky to allow bitcoin as the payment or as currency, since some reason which i said bove, but it would be better if the broker treat bitcoin as commodity which is more relevant rather than currency. In my country BTC even ban as currency but not as commodity.

• 3 weeks later...

@skyrock: Yes i saw it too but remember it is too much risky to allow bitcoin as the payment or as currency, since some reason which i said bove, but it would be better if the broker treat bitcoin as commodity which is more relevant rather than currency. In my country BTC even ban as currency but not as commodity.

Well then treat it as commodity would be the smart movement, right? Some brokers even accept bitcoin as one of the payment, well this is not happening internationally but all i can say that BTC is the international currency, without any geographical limitation and some brokers which registered in less strict regulators such as CySEC accepted bitcoin with open arms.

Not a big deal, but it seems people will prefer cryptocurrency as currency, because this is one of the currency that respect their privacy. But enough with privacy matter, because i don't see any way for this currency to be  accepted in many big brokers soon, maybe as payment processor but not as the currency which you can trade directly such as BTC/USD for example.

Not a big deal, but it seems people will prefer cryptocurrency as currency, because this is one of the currency that respect their privacy. But enough with privacy matter, because i don't see any way for this currency to be  accepted in many big brokers soon, maybe as payment processor but not as the currency which you can trade directly such as BTC/USD for example.

Agree with this. If you make a deposit by bitcoin, some broker have their own pairs with bitcoins too which you can trade of.

So far only few brokers which offers something like this but it is not popular pair also even in some countries bitcoin has been accepted it doesn't mean that globally it will become one of the pair which you even considered as exotic one. Take for example in China, there BTC is not accepted as currency and it seems it will turn into commodity. the same thing happened in my country.

Bitcoin transactions have eliminated global boundaries. By using bitcoin, a trader based in Africa can trade forex through a broker based in the United Kingdom. Regulatory challenges may remain a concern, but if both traders and brokers are willing to transact, then all geographical boundaries are eliminated and not to mention thou should know that bitcoin has less or even no fees for each transaction and it means lower cost per trading.

Logicallly yes and theoritically that would be so good feature for us all. In reality this thing could be more complex because of the security problem. I actually want to disagree with your geographical boundaries comment because right now i am using the service of the broker which is on the other side of the world and i am on the other place, that means geographical boundaries eliminated.

Logicallly yes and theoritically that would be so good feature for us all. In reality this thing could be more complex because of the security problem. I actually want to disagree with your geographical boundaries comment because right now i am using the service of the broker which is on the other side of the world and i am on the other place, that means geographical boundaries eliminated.

Talking about geographical boundaries, some brokers might still having it. We just have to find some brokers that has no boundaries with every country and accepting bitcoins trading.

But you can trade from anywhere and anytime. Yes some broker doesn't accept few countries but remember just few countries and it is like you are all traveler who travel each week to the other place or to each province or even to each country or continent. Some people only live in their countries for some years and maybe move to stay still. In the end BTC is good alternative but in many countries the govt don't want to lose control.

Come to think of it, trade anywhere and anytime is really like forex itself. based on my own perspective foreign exchange tend to do well with international trading, and only few countries which doesn't allow foreign exchange at all, right? So use cryptocurrency or not forex already something where you can trade anywhere and anytime, you can trade in Singapore for now but tomorrow you may trade in Brazil.

Come to think of it, trade anywhere and anytime is really like forex itself. based on my own perspective foreign exchange tend to do well with international trading, and only few countries which doesn't allow foreign exchange at all, right? So use cryptocurrency or not forex already something where you can trade anywhere and anytime, you can trade in Singapore for now but tomorrow you may trade in Brazil.

This is one advantage forex online trading, we can work anywhere and anytime, I am also like and joined forex after trying hyip and get so many information through forum forex, and we can trade as long as we have spare time which as trader having free choice will treat as part time or full time business.

I am still not use crypto currency although some broker offer crypto account, and I am ever reading if bitcoin is not currency

Cryptocurrency in fact is unique and nice payment processor for foreign exchange even i must admit that it is currency not processor. The best thing of having Cryptocurrency is the anonymity and very low exchange rate and if two side want they could eliminate the fees issue. Basically BTC and Forex are nearly the same with its capability to process the order. So in theory it is possible for broker to accept BTC.

It is not unique but it is a revolution from the current money, it is just the same like other currency. It offers anonymity and you can easily evade tax thanks to that :D . When i think it once again maybe because of this anonymity many countries doesn't accept cryptocurrency and the broker reluctant to accept this new way to trade or to do transaction.

But it is what makes people can trade anonymously. This is good especially if you don't want someone to keep following your or keep tracking you. My own preference is actually real currency, but if BTC exist that would be a good alternative. The disadvantage is that BTC in forex may increase money laundering.

But it is what makes people can trade anonymously. This is good especially if you don't want someone to keep following your or keep tracking you. My own preference is actually real currency, but if BTC exist that would be a good alternative. The disadvantage is that BTC in forex may increase money laundering.

Sure it would increase money laundering and if that will increase money laundering so what? So far there are 3 faction who could prevent money laundering happening in forex, first government, second brokers, and the last is community. Also this thing is nothing to do with cryptocurrency, it is just a tool even well we get more anonymity but it doesn't mean that will suddenly increase the chance of money laundering, even our trading is also anonym.

• 3 weeks later...

This is all depend on that broker which you may have relation with, i must admit that bitcoin is really a good alternative and it is market controlled currency so there is no such a bank that may affect your price just see at what happen when there are some bitcoin stolen, the market react and the rest of bitcoin price is history.