Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

the wheel forum - theforumwheel.com

Kasmat

A forum posting exchange network that enables writers to earn money by posting in forums.

To get started register an account,

Subscribe to the gateway forum. 

Make 10 posts in the gateway forum so that admin can review your skills as a writer.

Once approved you can then earn by posting in featured forums.

Forum owners can register and purchase credits to have approved writers add content to their forum.

Each time a writer posts, credits are deducted from the forum and added to the writers account.

Writers can either use credits to bring writers to their forum or cash out money.

As a new member you will earn 1 credit ($0.05) per post and work your way up to a potential 2.5 credits ($0.13) per post.

Payments are made via PayPal.

Payouts as low as $0.50.

You can also earn by referring others to The Forum Wheel. 

Bonus 20% credits on your referrals earnings.

10% on purchases.

Note: forum owners can list their site for free and get 5 credits for free, 

however once those 5 credits are used writers will not earn for posting on your forum.

Link with referral - The Forum Wheel

• Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

There at it again. The usual Paypal thing which affects a lot of those who might be interested in things of such nature. Well, I think the admin maintained a post rate that is decent enough and provided he spends more time in scrutinizing the contents, there are high tendencies that it will make a better one.

• 2 weeks later...

I just signed up to this forum today. Unfortunately I have not got confirmation email. When I tried to request a resend, it said there is an error and popped up the Javascript error message.

I am trying to use chrome browser since my firefox always has a problem. 
Can someone please help me activate my account?

I just signed up to this forum today. Unfortunately I have not got confirmation email. When I tried to request a resend, it said there is an error and popped up the Javascript error message.

I am trying to use chrome browser since my firefox always has a problem. 

Can someone please help me activate my account?

I've same problem like yours, after registered to the forum I never receive the activation link to my email. I follow the next instruction like register on the Gateway also click the link for subscription. But met the problem which I needed to activate my account first before able to subscript the Gateway. I think for fix this problem need to contact their Admin first.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

This is one of the best forums I could recommend. I joined the forum wheel in 2017. I made money from posting there and they still pay until today. Even though there are years like 2019 where most forums were inactive and it was hard to earn. But currently they are still active and paying. I'm not sure if they still take new members.