Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

A new kind of YouTube Network.

Already uploading gaming YouTube videos? Double your earnings with Any.TV. 

Register for free, and copy play now links to your videos. 

Continue to earn from views with your current partner whilst adding earnings from viewers that watch your videos and start playing the games you uploaded clips of.

Currently supports over 200 games. 

Promote Any.TV to other YouTubers and get a lifetime commission of 10% of their earnings.

Payments are made via PayPal, no minimum payouts.

Note that in order to earn from referrals you will need to have had atleast 1 conversion from a "play now" link or your balance will be carried over to the next month, and so on, until you get a conversion. Any.TV simply wants to promote use of the system. However you do not have to use your own videos, it is acceptable to "Embed" someone elses video and use your "play now" links. That is the beauty of YouTube being a public video library.

Referral Link - Any.TV

• 1 month later...

Focusing on video games, so it want to be like twitch or youtube gaming? Well that is not a big deal to me but i cannot find any payment proofs yet and it is very risk especially come from the company that isn't popular as Google, I wonder if the rate could be raised a bit just to attract more people.