Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Shared 2 earn - shared2earn.com

Kasmat

Users can preview and select articles to share via Facebook, Google+, and Twitter.

For each friend that reads each article you earn $0.06. 

The articles that you share have adverts which creates the websites revenue, 

which they in turn share with you.

The program will track the length of time an article is interacted with, 

so immediate closing of an article and/or repeat viewings do not earn you funds.

Minimum withdrawel is $2, and paid via PayPal, Payza, or Webmoney.

Invite Friends to Shared 2 Earn and earn a bonus 30% on top of their earnings.

Referrals run 5 levels deep.

Views in US, Britain, Australia, Canada, and most european countries pay at $0.06 

per view whilst others pay reduced rates.

Link with referral - Shared 2 Earn

• 1 month later...

So it is get paid to read? Well there were few get paid to read company before all of them are just scam and who know if this one is scam, and for original poster why don't you post yours or other reliable payment proofs here? So we can see if this one reliable and trustworthy or not.

It's not quite paid to read. It's paid to promote. You promote content they have been paid to promote. A kind of outsourcing micro management. I'm not big with social media so i struggle to earn from this however i am starting to accrue referrals and soon as i cash out i will post a proof for you.

But in the end someone need to read yours first before you will get credit isn't it? It has some part of paid to share and also paid to read which make them somewhat hybrid, earn some pocket money here wouldn't be easy just make it as your second income if you don't want to lose.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Do you feel stuck? This will get you “unstuck”…

Do you feel stuck?

Most people are.

You may be stuck in a dead-end job (or in an endless job hunt).

Or you may be stuck financially… living paycheck to paycheck.

You may have tried to get a home business started but gotten stuck somewhere along the way when all the “pieces” didn’t come together.

Or you may have made a few affiliate commissions… but are stuck doing all the work yourself, and unable to “break through” the next level.

Well, My Top Tier Business will get you…

UNSTUCK

… and get you $1,250, $3,300, and $5,500 commissions deposited in your bank account WITHOUT you ever having to pick up the phone (our team will make sales for you).

What is My Top Tier Business?

In a nutshell… it’s a 21 step program that will take you from where you are NOW, to making your first (or next) $1,250… $3,300… or $5,500 commission online.

With My Top Tier, you get your own personal coach to help you through each step.

Your coach will walk you through the process, answer any questions you have, and show you exactly what you need to do to be successful in this business.

Go to the link below to get started with My Top Tier now.

• 2 years later...