Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FreshForex - freshforex.com

Fresh

This thread is about Fresh Forex and we will discuss about things happening about Fresh Forex.

Why using Fresh Forex trading service is profitable and convenient and What makes traders choose FreshForex?

There are some facts about Fresh Forex trading service.

One of the best offers on trading conditions

•    Narrow floating spread from 0 p.

•    Instant market execution from 0 sec.

•    No minimum deposit

•    No fees for conducting transactions

•    No restrictions for levels of pending orders

•    ECN accounts with the lowest commission - from 0.003%

•    Flexible hedging with "Smart Bridge Technology®", which provides the best NDD execution and the most accurate quotations.

Quick and easy withdrawal

•    To process a withdrawal request takes less than 5 minutes on average

•    Dozens of popular payment systems and tools

•    No fees for deposits

High-level Forex service

•    Team of high-qualified professionals

•    A Personal Manager for each customer

•    Round the clock (24/5) customer support Forex trading service

•    Prompt response and settlement of issues

Access to advanced Forex trading services

•    To open an account is simple and convenient

•    A comfortable Personal Area

•    Transparent online statistics of the major indicators of the company's work

•    Beneficial contests, rebate and deposit bonuses and promotions

Unique Affiliate Program

•    Highest payments - up to $20 per a trading lot on all pairs

•    Higher payment on volumes for active partners

•    The best promotional tools

•    An affiliate website with free support

•    The unique calculator - the best tool for planning a partner's income

• Like 1
  • Downvote 17

If you are Looking for the most profitable and useful bonus against drawdown?

Receive up to $5 000 from “FreshForex” and make brave trading manoeuvres!

This reliable bonus allows you to open positions and lock them even when your own funds reach zero. Use it in case of drawdown - this bonus is useful in any situation!

FreshForex is offering up to 35% bonus on deposits. There are two options of this deposit bonus.

Deposit from $200 and you will receive up to 25% bonus

Deposit from $1000 and you will receive up to 35% bonus

• Like 1

Do you think that it is a difficult task to double a deposit? Nothing of that kind: this promotion doubles funds on your account and makes trading opportunities on your account almost boundless!

Join "Double deposit" promotion, deposit the amount from $100 into account and receive bonus 101%. Trade with maximum leverage 1:1000, get profit, whereas we pay you extra 33% for every further deposit!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Do you think that it is a difficult task to double a deposit? Nothing of that kind: this promotion doubles funds on your account and makes trading opportunities on your account almost boundless!

Join "Double deposit" promotion, deposit the amount from $100 into account and receive bonus 101%. Trade with maximum leverage 1:1000, get profit, whereas we pay you extra 33% for every further deposit!

Thank alot for sharing this, i must benefit from this offer this time round. I was told that, to qualify for this offer

I only need to top up your account with the amount from $100

get +101% for the first top-up;

get +33% for further top-ups.

Trade with double deposit on the most comfortable terms from FreshForex:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9588698.jpg

Welcome to the FreshForex Company!

We are glad to see you on the secret page of the promo, which is hidden from most of traders! Here you have a unique ability to get a size-record no deposit bonus $1 000.

Why are we ready deposit into your account such a huge amount? 

We are sure in the superiority of all our services and want you to make sure on your own! 

Get the welcome bonus and start trading now.

Detail terms of the promo: _freshforex.com/traders/promotion/test-drive.html

b23eed3a32733a099e430fcd08f7e84c.png

Dear Clients,

From April 18, all  FreshForex accounts are transefered to Market Execution mode. Now even clients who trade on the Classic account may forget what requotes are. Market execution will let our traders open and close orders in a matter of seconds without price changes and use all kinds of trading strategies! We left fixed spreads from the old Classic, so you can know in advance the price of opening trades.

Try the updated account and combine the best in your trading from Classic account and market execution!

Good luck in trading! 

FreshForex — fresh view on money!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i trade with FreshForex and am getting updated ECN account which is very thoughtful of them in dealing with their clients now that i can trade with known margin and there is no leverage reduction before weekends.

Same here Francmorio, I believe the same as I fee ECN account is the best way to go about things especially if we are doing scalping since not only we have lower charges, but never have to worry about issues like slippage, re quote or delay.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just recently joined up here…. Everything as promised and hopefully can continue this way… Way to go guys… Keep it up!

That’s great dude…. Have you tried their $1000 No Deposit Bonus via Telegram scheme? It’s pretty unique and motivating to start up from there… I have so many friends joining it, so have you tried it yet?

• 2 weeks later...

That’s great dude…. Have you tried their $1000 No Deposit Bonus via Telegram scheme? It’s pretty unique and motivating to start up from there… I have so many friends joining it, so have you tried it yet?

I was a bit sckeptic about the idea of FreshForex allowing trading by Telegram scheme but not anymore, I believe, this is one of the most simplest trading technics one can acquire in trading. So simple yet very productive!

• 3 weeks later...

I was a bit sckeptic about the idea of FreshForex allowing trading by Telegram scheme but not anymore, I believe, this is one of the most simplest trading technics one can acquire in trading. So simple yet very productive!

Forget it mate! Just saw the latest HOT BONUS, if I say it’s great, it’s just terribly low way to put it! I have not seen such amount of no deposit bonus in my entire trading LIFE! HATS OF THIS COMPANY!

Fresh Forex is the one of the best online forex broker. It offers meta trade 4 and meta trade mobile Forex trading top platform.For more visit Essay Writing Services Reviews

Hello annmariya, from the link you just given, you appear to me to a freelance writer not forex trader. However, I highly think you should start trading. And you're in the correct place, freshforex is the best broker to start with. Give them a short and you'll leave freelance writing for good and begin a career in trading

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...