Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Binary trading is safer than Forex trading?

But I do wonder about that, I mean you keep talking about this and that but the implementation is not as easy as that, not to mention that binary is as risky as forex too, because all is about the speculation. In fact, binary use forex as their market which makes it similar to forex but with less feature forex has such as TP or SL.

Maybe that is one of the weaknesses of forex you can see. Forex is not binary but maybe like forex because of the market it takes. Yes, the risk management in binary trading which is totally lacking compared to forex where you have a lot of features to use and in my own opinion forex overall is safer business than binary.

First of all, i want to address the issue here that forex is not binary, Binary use forex market or even stock market. Binary in its truest sense is to predict whether the price will rise or fall and bet for it. If you see it from over all of its performance, binary more like forex. Like you predict the price will fall and rise by buying or sell the currency. It is like using trapping strategy in forex.

It’s down to the individual who is going it. If the person has sufficient knowledge and experience then I feel it is certainly going to be rewarding. It is irrelevant whether one do Forex or Binary, as it’s about the ability that means everything. I find t relatively easier through MarketServicesAustralia. With their marvelous MTP Trading Platform, it all works out rather superbly with their expert team doing all the research and analysis then providing us with complete step via step detail from entry to exit points and makes earning walk in the park.

It’s not safer and it’s not even all that much profitable either. I believe it’s far better that we do Forex trading which is greater business; I love it most with OctaFX broker. They are awesome with providing epic features and facilities from having lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection, swap free account and there is even market forecast available that guides us further with doing things and makes everything work out very easily.

It’s not safer and it’s not even all that much profitable either. I believe it’s far better that we do Forex trading which is greater business; I love it most with broker. They are awesome with providing epic features and facilities from having lowest possible spreads at 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, zero balance protection, swap free account and there is even market forecast available that guides us further with doing things and makes everything work out very easily.

of course we must really learn and try as well as possible to be able to master everything well and indeed as long as we keep trying hard it will give everything right

of course we must really learn and try as well as possible to be able to master everything well and indeed as long as we keep trying hard it will give everything right

That's what we have to do in order to succeed in this forex. The merchant can not succeed in the CFD market until he is fully aware of the many rules. It is not easy to find these setting steps. FXB Trading helps merchants with their regulatory stuff and makes them aware of what they should expect before opening their positions.

so I always share to beginner traders to be able to do a good understanding with  use dmeo account and educational programs provided by Tickmill, it is necessary for traders to be better and maximum in managing existing trading activities well.

In binary there is a concept of when you trade you will restraint by the time, like predict in 5 minutes later the price will rise or fall to around certain level. It is risky because it is very hard to predict that in that certain time the price will rise or to fall. For me forex is making more sense and more reliable in terms of risk management.

In binary there is a concept of when you trade you will restraint by the time, like predict in 5 minutes later the price will rise or fall to around certain level. It is risky because it is very hard to predict that in that certain time the price will rise or to fall. For me forex is making more sense and more reliable in terms of risk management.

of course we have to learn and try to understand the risks well so easy to run it and indeed as long as we really learn and try well will be very easy in running it and we should be able to learn and understand everything well

• 8 months later...

I don’t agree with you. Various potential investment fields are becoming popular now a day. A trader can make investment in currencies, equities, bonds as well as in the derivative products also. I personally think that binary options are more risky than traditional forex since in case of binary trading a trader needs to take decisions fully based on intuitions and once his prediction goes wrong he will lose the whole money. 

I don’t agree with you. Various potential investment fields are becoming popular now a day. A trader can make investment in currencies, equities, bonds as well as in the derivative products also. I personally think that binary options are more risky than traditional forex since in case of binary trading a trader needs to take decisions fully based on intuitions and once his prediction goes wrong he will lose the whole money. 

Agree with you. Along with it the risk reward ratio in binary options are not good. And they also create problem with withdrawing when you make profit. In binary options you are not trading against another trader but against the broker itself. So there is a conflict of interest.

because that's what most traders should be able to better and be more maximal again in doing a good understanding in order to become better and more leverage in managing funds and risks that exist well.

Where traders that need to always do in the stage where the routine learning process, forex business one of the business that is not instant, business forex business risk is very large, so traders try to always increase where the skill maximum ability so that we can maximal also in the run trading with instaforex later

• 1 month later...