Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Binary trading is safer than Forex trading?

I am doing both Forex and Binary Option trading, so my question basically is which do you consider safer? I prefer doing Binary Option trading since it’s simple and straight forward to do and this is one big reason why I have been able to work without having to struggle too much and thanks to FMbinary.com company, I am able to enjoy it even more with their no commission or extra fees charging plus their 24/5 support also does help.

• Downvote 9

No, I am sorry but this is not true even in best dreams. It is something obvious and I don’t think one needs to have rocket science to understand this; it is fair calculation to understand why I am saying this. It is not just about Forex been far safer while it is much more profitable, so that’s why I can’t ever agree to that.

For the moment I am working with OctaFX broker where they have quality conditions that include low spread of 0.2 pips, high leverage up to 1:500 plus very love able platform cTrader, it’s far easier to trade on a true ECN platform because this is how we are able to achieve success that too easily.

Binary trading is not safer than when you are trading in the Forex market because Forex business has lesser risk because of the time required. Binary is a sharp means of trading that requires you to conclude your trade in a very short period of time while in Forex, a longer time is required unless you are a scalper that wants to trade sharp.

What? Binary is safer than forex trading? Fx for me is safer compared to Binary, binary with sell and buy prospect which make trading riskier and to tell you the truth that how can a binary offer you return if you make loss? Of course they got that from some place you don't know thus make it riskier than forex, you can compare binary with dealing desk broker.

What we do to make money online is what is important. Even though that we know that trading in bnary is so risky, there are still yet, people who trade in it and they are able to make money from it. This thing will mean that binary trading is something that needs the trader to have a very good understanding of the way to trade in it before he or she can say that he or she has made something from the business.

But it does not mean that binary is safer than forex trading, this is just another high risk business and people will get more loss if they make mistakes remember more loss because in here you don't have so called risk management that will help you, this is pure gambling + Forex. I don't know if their market is real(NDD).

• 1 month later...

But it does not mean that binary is safer than forex trading, this is just another high risk business and people will get more loss if they make mistakes remember more loss because in here you don't have so called risk management that will help you, this is pure gambling + Forex. I don't know if their market is real(NDD).

I find this thread hilarious dude, i mean original poster think that forex is worse and more dangerous compared to binary which is the new type of forex. In binary some people lack of capital management and the worst is how can someone paid you back even you lose? This is what i want to know too.

I really do wonder why people think like that? I mean binary is safer? It is even riskier than forex, it is more like gambling than forex itself. Just guessing the price? Or the good or i can say worst that you will get your money back for your loss? How kind your broker dude.

• 1 month later...

@sidejob: Of course some of them exist and they said like that. Maybe one of them is original poster of this site. I also see it more like gambling than forex itself, it is fixed and one broker which become one of the most popular broker for binary offers return for 10-15% even if you lose? This is truly like money game.

@sidejob: Of course some of them exist and they said like that. Maybe one of them is original poster of this site. I also see it more like gambling than forex itself, it is fixed and one broker which become one of the most popular broker for binary offers return for 10-15% even if you lose? This is truly like money game.

If that is the case then that is money game for sure, but actually after think and do a bit research i find this binary actually like forex, we just predict the market would be rise or fall with the price we predict. I mean i predict the price would be higher than $1 or lower than $1 after 30 seconds. But i don't see why it is safer than forex in this case.

• 2 weeks later...

At the certain price, i just want to corrected you but it seems that you also doing this kind of thing or not? Well for example the price is at 1.6000 for EURUSD and i predict in certain time it would be higher than that, eg: 30 seconds i predict it will be high then i choose CALL and then if that's right i will earn profit if not i will lose. This is more straightforward thatn foreign exchange but it is not flexible as foreign exchange.

What you told above is the basic concept of how binary trading works, it is like we predict future but with fixed price isn't it? I did that before with demo account and so far i recorded nice income there through that demo account, but it seems that from my point of view our RM isn't flexible so i cannot say it is not safer than forex trading.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex is not safe it is risky, you will see the disclaimer below of each broker that say you may lose more than you can earn and this is what many people think forex as gambling. Binary not as safe as forex it is just the same, the concept of Binary is a bit similiar to forex, while what i want to say here is that in binary you afterall predict the future, that is all.

• 4 weeks later...

Safer doesn't make binary somewhat better even i see that it lacks of flexibility resulted to more risk rather than less risk. Binary is a nice concept, simple and doesn't have much confusing terms. Forex in the other hand actually safer, but still not safe it is risky enough to make a trader should think twice before dive into this business.

• 1 year later...

The binary concept is fine, but if you just trade like put SL and TP after opened a position then it wouldn't be different than forex trading, the safety is just the same. Risk management is important for both and makes sure that you can afford what you can lose because both use the same market.

Yes, that is the big problem in binary scene. Lots of scammy brokers with lax regulation from their regulator, also it becomes some kind of gambling for all traders. The worst thing is some brokers try to fool their clients with a bad risk management, only few that could be seen as good brokers. Usually, the broker which offers refback even if you lose sounds fishy.

Yes, that is the big problem in binary scene. Lots of scammy brokers with lax regulation from their regulator, also it becomes some kind of gambling for all traders. The worst thing is some brokers try to fool their clients with a bad risk management, only few that could be seen as good brokers. Usually, the broker which offers refback even if you lose sounds fishy.

Risk in trading is one of the things that we must run and learn well in order to facilitate us in reaching the benefits, so maximize and understand as well as possible in order to and can achieve the benefits correctly

Risk in trading is one of the things that we must run and learn well in order to facilitate us in reaching the benefits, so maximize and understand as well as possible in order to and can achieve the benefits correctly

In forex trading it is a business that is not easy to run, with great risk. Need a good learning. Beginners in the CFD trading world can search everywhere but they are unlikely to find trading sites like FXB Trading that are full of smart software types that help predict trends. So we can make it easier for forex in his understanding to run as well

In forex trading it is a business that is not easy to run, with great risk. Need a good learning. Beginners in the CFD trading world can search everywhere but they are unlikely to find trading sites like FXB Trading that are full of smart software types that help predict trends. So we can make it easier for forex in his understanding to run as well

The risk in forex trading is indeed very big and we should be able to try as much as possible to keep trying and understand correctly in order to make us better understand and more master, so we easily control it correctly

The risk in forex trading is indeed very big and we should be able to try as much as possible to keep trying and understand correctly in order to make us better understand and more master, so we easily control it correctly

FXB Trading has helped guide many traders and made them successful by taking advantage of lower volumes and low margin trading costs in Contracts for Differences. Traders can now trade their assets without needing to buy them first. This enables them to be more flexible and protect them from big losses. Many instruments can be used wisely to simulate shifts and trade changes occurring in the CFD market.

But I do wonder about that, I mean you keep talking about this and that but the implementation is not as easy as that, not to mention that binary is as risky as forex too, because all is about the speculation. In fact, binary use forex as their market which makes it similar to forex but with less feature forex has such as TP or SL.