Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Supremereturns - Supremereturns.com

ebank2312

I'm not admin

Hi my name is Methew Hogg and I welcome you to the best opportunity in the world to make handsfree income here. I can assure you don't need to lift your finger to work here as it is totally passive income.

Supremereturns is the great platform to help its members to get their financial freedom. We have taken radical steps to minimize the risk and help you gain profit for long term from here.

We are working in cryptocurrency from 2010 and i can assure you that the world is totally changing Towards Cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is the future of currencies as now everyone nowadays prefer to be paid online in cryptocurrencies as they are fast and secured. Infact it is in starting phase and now is the erfect time to make money by investing in cryptocurrency. Do you know google and all big companies are investing there money into cryptocurrencies due to the benefits it is offering. Here we are providing you with the opportunity to make easy money just by mining cryptocurrency sitting at home while we do all the work for you.

How it works

We are working in cryptocurrency from 2010 and i can assure you that the world is totally changing owards ryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is the future of currencies as now everyone nowadays prefer to be paid online in cryptocurrencies as they are fast and secured. Infact it is in starting phase and now is the erfect time to make money by investing in cryptocurrency. Do you know google and all big companies are investing there money into cryptocurrencies due to the benefits it is offering. Here we are providing you with the opportunity to make easy money just by mining cryptocurrency sitting at home while we do all the work for you.

How we can sustain For long term
Reason is very simple we are not selling our packages with no expiration (actually it kills the system) and most importantly our way to generate profit is legit and real.So we are not ponzi scheme which works with the people money we actually generate profits.

OUR UNIQUNESS
We have developed this system very carefully and tried our best to make it flawless.When you buy an adpack It will give you profit for 3 paying days.After every 3 Paying days there will be 3 Cooling days.

Example

Suppose you buy 1 package on monday and 2 packages on tuesday,Your first cooling day for 1st package (that you bought on monday)on thursday and for the 2 packages you bought on Tuesday first cooling day will be Friday and after 3 cooling days again there will be 3 paying days respectively.

We accept Payza, SolidTrustPay & Perfect Money.

News:

We are glad to inform you our program is going great.Even we are getting results beyond expectations.In just a week we have paid over 7000$.Our coin mining is going great i am sure in just a week we will increase profit per pack to 3$ which is 2-2.5$ this first week.

For SOLIDTRUSTPAY Please write your Supremereturns Username in the note because i am watching some members are sending funds without note which is causing the delay in crediting.Next time we will refund those transactions which will be without username in note.

We are happy to say that we now have over 1k members which are increasing day by day.Some members are saying we are like other fast paying programs but we are not.I want to tell them the following points

1- We have capped daily earning 

2-We do not promise that we will pay you without any expire.Because your 1 Mining package expire as soon as it hits 130% it means 49$ pack will expire at 63.70$

3-We have unique Cooling Period Feature:

Here is How Cooling Period Feature Works

Suppose you buy 1 package on Monday and 2 packages on Tuesday,Your first cooling day for 1st package (that you bought on Monday)on Thursday and for the 2 packages you bought on Tuesday first cooling day will be Friday and after 3 cooling days again there will be 3 paying days respectively.

We have a generous Referral PayPlan.If you can refer people then we can guarantee your success here at Supremereturns.We are offering 15% commission on your referral sales no matter whenever they buy packs you will earn 15% referral commission.

I really wish you a happy and wealthy journey here with us on Supremereturns

Regards