Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

That rules are shady, to be honest i don't really like a broker which offers "handsome" amount of bonus but with shady rules follows, make it harder to withdraw my money or even to trade with it. Make it sure that is clear and bonus i think should stay as bonus, you can use it for trading but not for withdrawal.

• 11 months later...

While broker bonuses are very enticing, they also come with corresponding restrictions. One of these is meeting the quota before you can withdraw your profits. Despite this, I still find the bonus helpful. When I first made my account with Trade12, they gave me a 50% deposit bonus. I just made sure to read and understand the T&Cs and all went well. I heard of other people complaining about withdrawal but turns out they simply wanted to make money from the broker without meeting the agreed rules. Nevertheless, a deposit bonus provides a great way to avoid the need of high leverage especially for those who are beginners in forex

What kind of rules is that? When you got the bonus then you must trade it and get the profit which you can withdraw, it is actually as simple as that. The brokers should offer a reasonable amount of bonus like 10% at most of the trader's total capital or 1% - 5% of total investment that made by a trader. 

Without capital? That is actually too low for traders. Investment with bonus also too low as long as the investment is just around hundred dollars. If you have bigger capital and get the bonus that would be so good for you. The amount you can use for trading would be bigger. Overall, you can make more profit from it if you have bigger capital.

If in my opinion better traders can to improve their trading skills first, because basically skill and management capability is the main capital that must be owned by trader, therefore trader can take account dmoe Tickmill for place to practice and place study.

The capital doesn't have any impact if you don't have good skill but with lower investment it will hinder your chance to get more profit, therefore it is also good if we get more bonus because of it, our chance to get the bigger profit would be more than before when we don't have much bonus.

Bonuses can be helpful however they should be availed after knowing the terms because they have certain terms and conditions which needed to be met in order to make withdrawals so don't just go for the free money better read the terms and then make proper use of these bonuses.

Usually, an honest broker has an honest term. The bonus you will get here basically an additional capital for you and nothing more. I do wonder what is that mean by too low where because the rate for a capital bonus is pretty nice bonus for most traders. If you want a faster start then try to invest the bigger amount.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it depends on the perception and the needs of traders, there is besangkutanthat considers important and some are not, so bonus want taken or not only you know

Perception for sure but it still too low, when we did math i am sure that a broker doesn't want to lose their client and give the funds for free. Nothing free of charge in this world and the bonus is practically too low for long term trading, usually, you get around 1% from total investment and it must be in high amount like $10000 for example.

It is surely low and not a perception. Broker want to get profit too, they are here not to become a saint but a middle man offering its service so they could get some commission from their own service. The bonus is just for attraction, even with this offer they have been count how much money you would spend for.

If you have big capital then the bonus is not a big problem, too low for someoene who invest in small amount only like $100 or $500. If you invest like $7000 or $10000, the bonus or without bonus everything will be the same. As long as you can make a benefit from trading, no matter how small that would be still profitable.

• 2 weeks later...

If you have big capital then the bonus is not a big problem, too low for someoene who invest in small amount only like $100 or $500. If you invest like $7000 or $10000, the bonus or without bonus everything will be the same. As long as you can make a benefit from trading, no matter how small that would be still profitable.

The most important is we want to manage our fund in our account. But if our broker offer bonus, we also can try to maximize it for trading. FXB trading also provide bonus for their clients. As a trader, we just have to maximize it as well as possible. And surely, we need to be discipline when trading

If you don't include any bonuses from the broker surely your investment will be much lower but if you included then it will be bigger. One thing is that the source of bonus should be transparent as possible so we know from where that money which maybe comes from "dark" source.

I do not prefer to rely on bonus. Relying on your own money will let you be more serious and be more strategic towards your goal. When you have created a profitable plan then you can take bonus to get yourself some extra.

I couldn't agree more with you, relying on bonus isn't a good idea but if there is a nice offer for it then i would grab it for sure. The success of a forex trader is not from how much bonus he or she would get but how good they are when manage the risk and how accurate the analysis they made.

I couldn't agree more with you, relying on bonus isn't a good idea but if there is a nice offer for it then i would grab it for sure. The success of a forex trader is not from how much bonus he or she would get but how good they are when manage the risk and how accurate the analysis they made.

Well said. If a trader can gerarate profit then it would be much more than the bonus amount. The bonus amount will seem small to them. Also when a trader is profitable in trading then taking bonus will actually be helpful because they can take profit out of that bonus. Otherwise may just lose it with his balance.

Yes the effect of bonus it too big for traders with small capital especially with the big bonus. In my own opinion, investment without bonus is too low if your investment is pretty much low like less than $1000. But if more than that the effect of bonus to your account would be gradually lower than before.

I think by relying on bonus only people will find difficult to expand. If you want more expansion, then use your own money. It is way faster and also more reliable. The bonus in some brokers are cheap bonus which have a lot of hidden rules you need to follow. If you have small capital it seems you need bonus as your additional point.

• 4 months later...

Yes the effect of bonus it too big for traders with small capital especially with the big bonus. In my own opinion, investment without bonus is too low if your investment is pretty much low like less than $1000. But if more than that the effect of bonus to your account would be gradually lower than before.

Bonuses are attractive but it should be optional in my opinion. Traders should not run after bonus and focus on what they can do with their own money. If they can keep increasing it then bonus will be a small thing for them.